Innocent until proven guilty? yeah ok

local804

disciplinary prodeure I wish I could PM you i have so many questions LOL .. thanks for the info you have posted... Im doing everyhthing I can right now to fix this situation but it doesnt help that my BA is on vacation :sad-little:

Puck
Is your BA Pat D?
718-786-5700 is your locals phone number. If your agent is Pat, Id advise you to hang tight and wait for him.

jbomb1010

Puck sounds to me like a very immature kid whose problems are always someone else's fault, because those things couldn't possibly happen to "the" perfect driver. Whoa is me. I say his time is limited at UPS because there will always be things happening that couldn't possibly by his fault. He will eventually bite the hand that feeds him again. Go manage the skating rink and then you can hang out with your buddies, impress the NHLers's and be rude to anyone you want.

over9five

Staff member
Puck, I'm disappointed that you changed your great nick. You shouldn't care so much about what people you don't even know think about it.

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
I was given no choice... cheryl forced me to change it because she recieved " complaints " regarding my user name.....

anyone NOW see my point ? Ive explained my user name many times over... I am misunderstood quite often in my life apparently....

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
Puck sounds to me like a very immature kid whose problems are always someone else's fault, because those things couldn't possibly happen to "the" perfect driver. Whoa is me. I say his time is limited at UPS because there will always be things happening that couldn't possibly by his fault. He will eventually bite the hand that feeds him again. Go manage the skating rink and then you can hang out with your buddies, impress the NHLers's and be rude to anyone you want.

Actually pal, I admit I could have handled the situations differenly.. and requested more than once some additional training in customer service issues and how to deal with imperfect delivery situations ect... Ive even requested to be ridden to help improve my methods and what no.. I not saying that its anyone else's fault but what I am saying is that the situatios are being interpreted by the customer and UPS all wrong...theres been times Ive gotten a message in the middle of a delivery that I had to cover a pickup that I know I cant and I let out a sigh and the customer that is there thinks its directed at them for whatever reason... Even my wife has trouble reading me sometimes... I cant tell you how many times she thinks im upset about something and I am cool as a cucumber.... I guess that is why I am so good at poker LOL....

brazenbrown

I was given no choice... cheryl forced me to change it because she recieved " complaints " regarding my user name.....

anyone NOW see my point ? Ive explained my user name many times over... I am misunderstood quite often in my life apparently....

I see your point...you have not graduated from high school yet and thought your cute name would be some kind of clever and amazing thing for all of us to read each time we came on here.

The only ones who liked it were the other high schoolers! GROW UP!!:biting:

It only reminded us what a *********** you really are. :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
wow.. brazen, you prolly were " offended" by the janet jackson/justin timberlake mishap at the superbowl.... good god people....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Good manners, tact, diplomacy and hospitality evolve from common-sense and respect for others.

Avoiding being rude requires self-awareness and empathy - you have to make the effort to understand how your behavior affects others.

Some of you obviously find posts that contain vulgar language or double entendres entertaining. The problem is that content can also be offensive to many people, so out of respect for everyone we don't allow that type of content here. If it's reported it will be cleaned up.

As Mother Teresa said, when the house is dirty don't complain or call a committee, pick up a broom and start sweeping.

brazenbrown

wow.. brazen, you prolly were " offended" by the janet jackson/justin timberlake mishap at the superbowl.... good god people....

My brother and his kids a 7 year old boy and 12 year old girl and some other family members and friends were over for that Superbowl. The Superbowl is suppose to be something the whole family can watch you know.

To this day I can remember the looks on the kids faces and their questions about what had happened and the embarassment of the parents and myself and all the explaining we had to do.

I guess by your response it's just no big deal...Just like when your rude to all those customers, you just don't get it do you??

Good God Puck what planet are you from??:angry:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Believe me, with a little thought and ingenuity you can get across your frustration or your anger in other ways than being mean or swearing. I've done it many times. Only person to ever REALLY catch me was Tooner.

:peaceful:

brazenbrown

My point exactly!

You see, if he'd not used such a name this would not be an issue.

It only reminded us what a Local804 you are...

It only reminded us what a moreluck you are...

It only reminded us what a you fill in the blank...

This was only to show you and others why this name was inappropriate!:peaceful:

brazenbrown

Believe me, with a little thought and ingenuity you can get across your frustration or your anger in other ways than being mean or swearing. I've done it many times. Only person to ever REALLY catch me was Tooner.

:peaceful:

I wasn't swearing, only using the name he wanted to call himself till Cheryl had to delete it.:wink2:

I think I've made my point!:peaceful:

UPS Lifer

Good manners, tact, diplomacy and hospitality evolve from common-sense and respect for others.

Avoiding being rude requires self-awareness and empathy - you have to make the effort to understand how your behavior affects others.

As Mother Teresa said, when the house is dirty don't complain or call a committee, pick up a broom and start sweeping.

WOW! This is extremely profound and should not be taken lightly. This was a brilliant summation.

I am reading a book on Oprah's Book Club List - Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth - Awakening to Your Life's Purpose"

He talks about consciousness and ego and Presence and well as the collective of these ...and in a few sentences I think you hit the nail on the head on a big part of what Eckhart is trying to verbalize to the masses.

brazenbrown

People actually watch the Super Bowl halftime show? Oh, gotta go, American Idol is on!

No, not everybody watches the halftime show. But when they have big names doing it you can bet that many do and if your kids are sitting in front of the tv while it's all going on who's to say what they're going to see when you're expecting a family show and you get a wardrobe malfunction?

Perhaps, in my circumstance I should have known better considering it was a washed up Jackson looking for attention. Yeah, Right..

All hype and no substance, I should've known better!:wink2: