Insane

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by menotyou, May 10, 2012.

1. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I have heard some upsetting rumors, as of late. I have not done what is being purported. Period.

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The posts were reported and deleted. I also suggested that any future posts be moderated. She was clearly out of line.

3. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Thank you. I know it wasn't you. It's freaking insane. Agenda is what i was thinking, hence this public-whatever- statement. I can't explain certain things, but I know what i have done and what I haven't.

4. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

How does this happen without consent?

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

She or he....

I see Dave's new signature line. It certainly isn't
    him as he reported the posts minutes after they were posted.

6. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I do appreciate what Dave did. He has been quite the gentleman in this situation. I am extremely impressed.

thank you, Dave.

7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

What the hell is going on..............??

8. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Nothing at all. Just like in my......................................, never mind. :rofl:

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

​Please do, leave it alone. I ended up getting drug into it through no fault of Meno's. It's best to let it drop.

10. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

11. UpstateNYUPSer

A new member (gorgeous1) joined BC for the sole purpose of spreading false rumors about menotyou. I reported the posts almost as soon as they were posted. Over deleted them and I think the new member has to have any posts approved. faded jeans could not figure out that menotyou was not in the mood for sexual innuendo, especially in light of the nature of the rumors.

12. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Hey Richard, since you just can't stop talking tonight, why don't you tell us a war story. Tell us the one about how you were going to have a sterling career in the military, but your wife convinced you to get out. Then, some time later, she dumped your ass! Please tell that one.

13. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Actually we have two members who generally didnt like each other, who are now meeting in the middle. Please, Lets let this one heal, as a member is being attacked for no fault of her own we believe.
    Upstate did the gentlemanly thing, and I for one applaud him. Other members have also been accused for simply being overly friendly on a site where that is what we do, if it were anything more Overs wife woulda clubbed me to death by now, not to mention others. Lets not keep ripping the scab off.

14. cachsux

cachsux Wah

We kind of have an unwritten rule around here. You got a beef with Dave or anyone else hit them with your best shot. But no matter the dislike we leave family out of it.

15. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I agree cach, and any further attacks will be deleted. You have all been warned.

16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

​Enough is enough.

17. UpstateNYUPSer

The plot thickens.....

18. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Only if you keep stirring the pot.

19. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

EEEEEEEwwwwwwww! "Ripping the scab off?!?" Better than raw sewage....

20. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

I had no idea what this thread was about. I thought is was a silly "insane" thread.
    I am still in the dark.
    I want to stay that way.