Inside deal?

Inside deal or not?
Many other employers involved in our locals do not offer the same entitlement to elected officials that is in our contract as jonfrum pointed out. So if your and official an outed from office w/o that protection you have no where to go. Im not familiar with Yellows contract but my guess is that they dont have that language.. why else would he be in such a premium position. In reference to a deal no one will ever own up to that one if it was made. I did hear that one of the locals in your neck of the woods rolled on a fight for friend/t covers in regards to supplemental language a few months back

DS

Fenderbender
Don Rickles be proud,hoaxster, Saracsm Oracle, it is wha.....naw....don't leave home without it.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Would those 6 months of unemployment payments count toward the 30 years that he needs to retire?
Depends. In my pension agreement, years of service plus age must add up to a qualifying total, like 80, 82 or 84. If for instance any other employees position were eliminated, and they were vested in the plan with only six months to go the answer would be yes. It is however twice as fast if you are working, as years of service would be counted too and not just 6 additional months of age. Any other employee in the same situation would be counted as laid off. What also strikes me as unusual is how a ba with 30 years of seniority is the one slated for elimination.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Depends. In my pension agreement, years of service plus age must add up to a qualifying total, like 80, 82 or 84. If for instance any other employees position were eliminated, and they were vested in the plan with only six months to go the answer would be yes. It is however twice as fast if you are working, as years of service would be counted too and not just 6 additional months of age. Any other employee in the same situation would be counted as laid off. What also strikes me as unusual is how a ba with 30 years of seniority is the one slated for elimination.
He on the bottom of the pole. He was appointed to the position from organizer. I don't think he held that job very long. But, I am not sure. The other BA quit and went back to driving. He is still a trustee. He was one to many Brians, I think!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Local prez was at our center yesterday. Current driver/former appointed BA tried to hand him a grievance about a production warning letter. Local prez refused to take it. Welcome to my local.