Inside PT to Seasonal Driver (Still Union???)

LB_Philly

NOTE: I tried searching and even viewing the similar threads, but my answer(s) were not found.

I have recently started FT Seasonal Drving (Signed up for reg. FT Driving but got the bait and switch...but that's another thread)

Anyway, I haven't signed any papers waiving my union rights. By accepting the Seasonal Job, was it implied? Am I still union?

After peak, when and if laid-off, can or will i go back to my old inside job? At what rate?

Thanks in advance.

OTHER NOTES:
Seniority: PT 10/31/05
pay as of 9/24/09: $11.72/hr
pay as of 9/25/09: $14.70/hr

UnconTROLLed

perfection
NOTE: I tried searching and even viewing the similar threads, but my answer(s) were not found.

I have recently started FT Seasonal Drving (Signed up for reg. FT Driving but got the bait and switch...but that's another thread)

Anyway, I haven't signed any papers waiving my union rights. By accepting the Seasonal Job, was it implied? Am I still union?

After peak, when and if laid-off, can or will i go back to my old inside job? At what rate?

Thanks in advance.

OTHER NOTES:
Seniority: PT 10/31/05
pay as of 9/24/09: $11.72/hr
pay as of 9/25/09: $14.70/hr

That sounds correct.

After peak you will likely be laid off back to your old job. You would go back to your PT rate for inside work.

Once April/May hits, depending upon your supplement and etc, you could begin FT seasonal again for covering vacations. That is how we do it up here anyway. Here it is May - Sept. 15th seasonal, free period Sept 15th - Oct 1st, then seasonals again Oct 1st - Xmas.