Insubordination!!!!!

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
What are you implying?

PCM...
You are really good at disturbing the peace...
go ahead...tell us what "really" happened...lol!

LMAO
07%20falling%20.jpg

NOPE.... DON'T WORRY....DON't MIND ME....I GOT IT...
I WILL BE FINE....

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
ok sorry I reread my post. You are right I left out the fact that it was probably the 50th time the belt was shut off that morning. I am so sorry to confuse you with this missed information. thank you very much for correcting me.

drewed

Shankman
ok sorry I reread my post. You are right I left out the fact that it was probably the 50th time the belt was shut off that morning. I am so sorry to confuse you with this missed information. thank you very much for correcting me.

so if the belt was turned off 50x and it has between a 5-10 second delay on start up, so between 250-500 seconds wasted time (4-8 mins roughly) thats atleast one unloaded container. Turning off the belt is absolutely the worst thing you can do, bc if a higher up walks by even if you have a 100 cans to run you arent making progress its why? and its the sups arse

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
And?... I mean, you have to honest here...

I am being honest. What do i have to be untruthful about? That was the situation. The friend/t sup and i had words, i continued working and that was the end of it. We will see if i get a warning letter. But it won't really matter cause my next week you will be my friend/t sup. I hope you like the finger lakes area.

sx2700

Banned
I am being honest. What do i have to be untruthful about? That was the situation. The friend/t sup and i had words, i continued working and that was the end of it. We will see if i get a warning letter. But it won't really matter cause my next week you will be my friend/t sup. I hope you like the finger lakes area.

From what I've seen of this guy (butbenefitsaregreat) and the 20 minutes he's worked at UPS, I can see him fitting in quite well. Either as the arrogant driver or the holier than though management.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
From what I've seen of this guy (butbenefitsaregreat) and the 20 minutes he's worked at UPS, I can see him fitting in quite well. Either as the arrogant driver or the holier than though management.

And what is it that you've seen that makes you feel that way? I have a thick skin, don't worry.

(Can't help myself with this one)

sx2700

Banned
And what is it that you've seen that makes you feel that way? I have a thick skin, don't worry.

(Can't help myself with this one)

You appear to be arrogant and have a holier than though attitude. I thought it was pretty self explanatory. Yeah, yeah, I know you claim your arrogance to be confidence. Yada yada.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You mentioned warning letter. But no one has asked the reason the warning letter is to be given out.

So excuse me for asking this little yet mildly important question. But they just dont hand out warning letters because they dont like you, its because you either violated company policy, or some other violation.

So forget about the other distractions, what are they writing you up on?

d

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
Oh sorry didn't realize that i forgot that. friend/t sup said i was getting a warning letter for shutting the belt off, for what he thought was a fake reason. He didnt feel that it was a unsafe condition.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
My My My, having a hard time keeping your story straight? In the next thread, you are talking about hitting your sup in the face with a box, and here you claim that you are getting a warning letter for turning off the belt?

If you genuinely thought there was a safety issue, then there is no way you will get a warning letter.

But with all the other crap you posted, my bet is that he has read your postings, and with that in mind, figured out you want to play games.

Just remember, you play with fire, you will get burned. Those that do not accept council, will learn lessons the hard way.

d