Integrad depth of knowledge

User123

At integrad do you need to be able to recite the habits and rules verbatim or are they looking to make sure you have a good understanding of the rules? In other words are they going to fail you over missing a word here or there when clearly you know the meaning behind the rules but its just not verbatim?

Tough Guy

In my experience they wanted the 5 seeing habits verbatim. The 10 point commentary they wanted close to verbatim, and then we had to be able to explain what it meant, and be able to answer their follow up questions pertaining to them.

Whargoul

You should know it before you go to Integrad because they are going to make you remember a whole lot of other stuff like pre-trip, driver drill..etc by heart and they give you a day to remember it.

moldsporh

Forget the guy with impeccable work ethics and a head on his shoulders, keep the one who wrote down

find a safe path well ahead

and kick the one to the curb who wrote

Find a safe path ahead

User123

Moldsporh, that's kinda what I'm talking about. I've been through tons of audits on preload and local sort and it has always been about demonstrating that you have a working knowledge of the rules. Although after 8 years part time I basically do know the 8, 5, and 8 verbatim.

User123

I mean I've got a 10 days to study and I'll give it a go. If they want a robot, I may not cut it but if they want a safe worker, it might pan out just fine.

Overpaid Union Thug

At integrad do you need to be able to recite the habits and rules verbatim or are they looking to make sure you have a good understanding of the rules? In other words are they going to fail you over missing a word here or there when clearly you know the meaning behind the rules but its just not verbatim?

Just do whatever they ask. But know that once you actually start driving you absolutely will not use any of it verbatim. Most of it won't be used at all. The 5 Seeing Habits is what you'll end up using the most but you'll just use your basic understanding of it and that's all that matters. You'll even start using it in your own personal vehicle and won't even realize it.

bddaddy

One thing they'll let you do is write the words down on paper in front of them. You do this and it makes it a whole bunch easier to just read it back. Just trying to say it in front of them is pretty hard under the preasure you feel!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dribble-----something tall black guys do with a basketball.

Drivel-----useless information.

This "dribble" has made me a safer driver.
Thanks for your help but I was referring to the stream produced by the kidneys, waste product-if you will, an unnecessary ooze or seep. In that order my use of dribble is quite applicable.