Integrity Failures in the Plant Engineering Departments

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

It has come to the attention of Integrity that there is allegedly widespread failures of integrity in the plant engineering department.

What has your experience been when dealing with the plant maintenance department?

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
To All,

It has come to the attention of Integrity that there is allegedly widespread failures of integrity in the plant engineering department.

What has your experience been when dealing with the plant maintenance department?

Sincerely,
I
That is sooooooo vague, Integrity. I think you could give us some more info, examples, etc, without compromising anyone.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Integrity, in my experience at work my PE department is really spot on. I know both shifts of the PE guys and they don't mess around. They even work weekends when they have to to get the overloaded building working. No problems here.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Integrity, in my experience at work my PE department is really spot on. I know both shifts of the PE guys and they don't mess around. They even work weekends when they have to to get the overloaded building working. No problems here.

I sure loved PE(physical education). Nothing better than throwing a dodgeball in the face of your enemies!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I swear, this guy reminds me of the way Ricky Henderson used to talk. Master Integrity, do you walk around always talking in the third person? It has come to Dracula's attention that you have an elevated opinion of yourself.

That is sooooooo vague, Integrity. I think you could give us some more info, examples, etc, without compromising anyone.

It could be worse.

" There's a solar system in a spiral galaxy. One of the planets can sustain life. What is your experience at one of the companies on this planet?

I "

stink219

The PE dept is prob the only one that does stuff immediately or the following day. Not once have I ever experienced an issue with them in 20 years.

Integrity

Binge Poster
over9five,

The statement of the report was intended to be vague.

The question was very clear?

As always it is your right to participate in the discussion or not.

Sincerely,
I