Integrity Failures in the Plant Engineering Departments

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity, in my experience at work my PE department is really spot on. I know both shifts of the PE guys and they don't mess around. They even work weekends when they have to to get the overloaded building working. No problems here.
sortaisle,

That is excellent.

It is so unfortunate that the department isn't as excellent as it is in your area.

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I sure loved PE(physical education). Nothing better than throwing a dodgeball in the face of your enemies!
ChickenLegs,

To clarify PE stands for Plant Engineering in this thread not physical education.

Plant Engineering is often referred to as the Maintenance Department.

Thanks for your participation.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I swear, this guy reminds me of the way Ricky Henderson used to talk. Master Integrity, do you walk around always talking in the third person? It has come to Dracula's attention that you have an elevated opinion of yourself.
Dracula,

First off it is Integrity, not Master Integrity.

No, I don't walk around always talking in the third person however it does come out in my writing on the BC sometimes.

I think very highly of integrity but as for myself, my strength is clear knowledge and acceptance of my weakness and sins.

Sincerely,
I

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
over9five,

The statement of the report was intended to be vague.

The question was very clear?

As always it is your right to participate in the discussion or not.

Sincerely,
I

Over9five is right

This was the worst opening of a thread not started by a confirmed troll

Sincerely,

​H

Integrity

Binge Poster
It could be worse.

" There's a solar system in a spiral galaxy. One of the planets can sustain life. What is your experience at one of the companies on this planet?

I "
cachsux,

What is the purpose and point of your post?

Please explain.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
He can, but he won't. Easier to sit back and start crap. Just a typical troll act being performed by the King Troll.
browntruckmechanic,

In what way is starting a discussion thread on a sub-forum for UPS related issues being a troll?

It would seem to me that individuals who specifically respond to serious discussion threads with no intention or purpose of participating in the topic of the discussion better fit the usual definition of a troll but that is not for me to say.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

That is sooooooo vague, Integrity. I think you could give us some more info, examples, etc, without compromising anyone.

It could be worse.

" There's a solar system in a spiral galaxy. One of the planets can sustain life. What is your experience at one of the companies on this planet?

I "

cachsux,,

Very coy.

Only you can answer for what you do and why you do it.

There are no answers for the question I ask you in this thread.

Answer or don't it is your choice.

Sincerely,
I

Happy now?

PT Car Washer

Need more motorcycle parking. But than a management person would have to lose a reserved parking space. Yes, the closest parking spots are all reserved for management. We are not all born equal.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I get the Employee of the Month parking spot daily. Closest parking place to my overhead door. Have a 20' walk to my package car everyday.

cynic

Need more motorcycle parking. But than a management person would have to lose a reserved parking space. Yes, the closest parking spots are all reserved for management. We are not all born equal.

If the Handicap spaces are not closer to the main/primary entrance than Managment spaces then the center is likely in violation of ADA laws. Management lost some prime real estate where I work because they did not have a sufficient ratio of Handicap parking spaces to the total number of parking spaces in the parking lot. Re-striped for Handicap spaces, Management spots moved back. Took a while to wipe the ***** eating grin off my face...

Must suck when they're too stupid to comply with Federal laws and the ADA violations are visible to the public outside the guard gates.

Buck Fifty

It could be worse.

I "

He said plant engineering, not planet engineering . Pay attention.

I almost forgot what I wanted to say. It's a quote from an old buddy on BC.

​YAWN !!!