Integrity Failures in the Plant Engineering Departments

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It has come to the attention of Integrity that there is allegedly widespread failures of integrity in the plant engineering department.

Every thread you start.... And follow up on.... offers no insight on you part, or experience in the thread title.

It is my personal opinion that individuals whose main purpose is to disrupt discussions and serious interactions do not contribute to this community in a worthwhile manner.

Thats a easy observation to achieve.... on your part. The community, thinks your threads are some kind of joke.

​-Bug-

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
CORRECTION...It is Integrity's personal opinion that individuals whose main purpose is to disrupt discussions and serious interactions do not contribute to this community in a worthwhile manner.

No offense, but Integrity thinks this shows the immaturity of some of those that come to this site.

It is my hope that Integrity will see them grow up some day.

Sincerely,
I

Dracula is glad to help out...

Integrity

Binge Poster
Every thread you start.... And follow up on.... offers no insight on you part, or experience in the thread title.

Thats a easy observation to achieve.... on your part. The community, thinks your threads are some kind of joke.

​-Bug-
BigUnionGuy,

Your statements about every thread I start are untrue.

I offer insight in some but not all of the discussions that I start.

Your statement about the entire BC community is untrue.

It is true there are some who do not appreciate my discussions and try very hard to disrupt and mock them but there are many that have shown great appreciation for some of them.

I hardly view the characters that you are probably referring to as serious contributors to this community or life for that matter.

They may provide a large quantity of hits but in my opinion they offer very little serious substance to most discussions.

No disrespect intended but I also don't view you as the spokesperson for the site anymore than I would view myself as such.

Peace be with you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity needs some attention.
Lineandinitial,

You are wrong.

I come to the UPS discussion forum for serious UPS related discussion.

I try to start threads to have discussions that interest me.

Filtering the foolish posts usually takes most of my time during the shelf life of my discussion threads but I like to respond to most individuals comments to threads I start.

I feel it is the least I could do for their participation even if there motives for participating are not good.

Sincerely,
I

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Count Chocula,

Thank you for putting this is a perspective that you are most comfortable with.

Sincerely,
I

Dracula would prefer that you call him by his given name. Otherwise, you may force Dracula to change his avatar. Dracula would not be pleased. But, Dracula says, "Your welcome," for the perspective that he is most comfortable with.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Dracula is glad to help out...

:laughing:

I come to the UPS discussion forum for serious UPS related discussion.

I try to start threads to have discussions that interest me.

Maybe, if you would contribute to the thread you start.... instead of just asking an "open ended" question....

You wouldn't spend all your time filtering all the "foolish" replies.... (Which, in case you didn't realize) are making fun of you.

Dracula would prefer that you call him by his given name. Otherwise, you may force Dracula to change his avatar. Dracula would not be pleased. But, Dracula says, "Your welcome," for the perspective that he is most comfortable with.

LMAO

BigUnionGuy,

Your statements about every thread I start are untrue.

I offer insight in some but not all of the discussions that I start.

Here is a helpful tip.

Treat your threads like a grievance. Before anyone will take you serious.... State the 5 W's.

1) Who ?

2) What ?

3) When ?

4) Where ?

5) Why ?

Otherwise.... the general reaction to your threads will be....

BOY ARE YOU BUGGING ME MAN! - YouTube

​-Bug-

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
Someone should use punctuation marks. Especially when starting a thread. The way it currently reads sound like integrity is failing in the plant engineering area. A comma would help to rectify this.

wkmac

cachsux,

You are correct.

I am having difficulty comprehending a point or purpose for your interactions on this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity,

I typically find no reason or purpose in responding to any of your "discussions" but I do enjoy the comedy in reading them. And it's in reading them and observing those who comment, I can't help but point out in your above response that I think for once, many of your adversarial posters and yourself seemed to have found common ground with one another.

With one part of the word integrity meaning, "the state of being whole and undivided" I congratulate and tip my hat to you on appearing to have finally achieved some sort of "state of Integrity" here in the BC forums.

images

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

I typically find no reason or purpose in responding to any of your "discussions" but I do enjoy the comedy in reading them. And it's in reading them and observing those who comment, I can't help but point out in your above response that I think for once, many of your adversarial posters and yourself seemed to have found common ground with one another.

With one part of the word integrity meaning, "the state of being whole and undivided" I congratulate and tip my hat to you on appearing to have finally achieved some sort of "state of Integrity" here in the BC forums.

images
wkmac,

Thank you.

Sincerely,
I

Pronkie1

I work in Plant Engineering as a porter....Been one since 1986......I started as a preloader and then became a driver...Had a off the job eye injury and can no longer pass the DOT eye test....UPS laid me off...I filed charges with the state against UPS and got my job back...Had a choice of being a clerk or porter...Took porter job...The mechanics in our building will fix something that's written up pretty quick...Some times they get overwhelmed but there is only two of them since our building only runs a preload and twilight........

Pronkie1

Just to add this can't happen today, meaning drivers can't become porters because we're in different locals and a agreement was drawn up years by the local that represents the drivers and part timers stating they can't get porters or car washers jobs......

At CACH in Illinois, its so funny when an outbound goes into pmi and all of the people get shipped to the hell that is known as outbound 9 while all the PE mechanics are sitting in the farthest back parts of the PMI outbound either sleeping/eating/reading/listening to music on their little pito carts. And its even better when you come back to next to nothing fixed. Its nice to work so damn hard and know the money youre making for the company is going to lazy bums who do nothing while you're working even harder.