Integrity issues

Packmule

In our building over the past thirty years, we have had 4 two CMs, an on car, and one preload sup put on suspension for doctoring time cards. They have since all voluntarily left the company.

Meanwhile, a driver who got backed into while moving got a "working termination" because he tried to speed up and avoid accident rather than stop and keep it a tier one.
But I digress. He did get his job back but this is the discrepancy we see.

And for the record, when are they going to put telematics on the office computers?

Every driver here now writes down hours daily.

Ron Carey lives on

You have no idea Bo. The reason why I posted it on brown cafe, to see how many sups on here would take up for dispatchers saying they are union members. Pre- load sup or night- sort sup is a demotion in my center.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

In 96 we had 50 wrong paychecks, we got the green light to strike from our local president. Dont tell me about putting out fires, Bodangles

Sent using BrownCafe App

You have no idea Bo. The reason why I posted it on brown cafe, to see how many sups on here would take up for dispatchers saying they are union members. Pre- load sup or night- sort sup is a demotion in my center.

Sent using BrownCafe App
In 96 we had 50 wrong paychecks, we got the green light to strike from our local president. Dont tell me about putting out fires, Bodangles

Sent using BrownCafe App
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

browntroll

i had a sup do this to me 2 times, back then i didnt write down my hours which is the response i got from my
full time sup. it came down to me having another pter who does the same job which meant we always took our break
together and got off at the sametime but this sup had me clocking out 1 whole hour earlier thats how i proved my hours.
i also had another sup show me the hours clocked in and out for that week before payroll and we noticed they changed
the day after being sent to payroll by that sup.