International Resignation

I know more about the Management side than you the Union side.
That is what my remark was about.
No punch time clock would go in my center because of some goofy Union request.
I would welcome the grievance however to use as evidence for future frivolous grievances showing a pattern.
You telling a member a grievance is a frivolous grievance after he has filed it or trying to negotiate with this member or act in any kind of disciplinary way after said grievance is in the locals possession is illegal. You should know this. You might have delt with weak locals but in my local you wouldn't win at that game. You would install a time clock with a time punch and the just shut up about it. What you are talking about is the company being unreasonable.

Last edited:
Really? No legal effort on something as frivolous as this.
Winning a grievance means little until the solution is implemented.
You have any idea of the number of "won" grievances I have been involved in over the years that were simply ignored?
When we file the board charges you pay the legal fees. We file the charge. It's our way of making you pay for being unreasonable or spiteful or acting like old ups act like it's going to go away. My business agent would make you eat your own shorts if you pulled something like what you are proposing. Not too mention who he could call that would be above you that would call you up and chastise you like a little girl.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When we file the board charges you pay the legal fees. We file the charge. It's our way of making you pay for being unreasonable or spiteful or acting like old ups act like it's going to go away. My business agent would make you eat your own shorts if you pulled something like what you are proposing. Not too mention who he could call that would be above you that would call you up and chastise you like a little girl.
You mean molest me like a little girl?
Oh well, he is a Union official.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You have issues. You know the Imoplex. You spent about a minute in operations. What you knew you forgot. End of story.
It's Innoplex which was shutdown and sold to GE in 2011. I did know the building called the Innoplex and I also knew the building called Atlanta Hub for twice as long and even Pdale Hub longer than the Innoplex.

18 years may be a minute in God's existence but in the human timeframe.

Well, if I forgot it then I don't know it.
I only talk about what I do remember.

The story begins ...

hyena

359d0yp.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Or more likely, weak UPS Management.

What's the Union going to do?
Deceive 250 fools into walking off the job?

Not every Local, has a complete (petty) antagonistic ability to negotiate with the company.

Referencing that Local, and that situation, is an example of untenable animosity.

No punch time clock would go in my center because of some goofy Union request.

Sure it would.

It's enforceable "agreed to" contract language.

The company trying to balk at it.... would result in Labor Board charge.

When we file the board charges you pay the legal fees. We file the charge. It's our way of making you pay for being unreasonable or spiteful.

Yep.

A couple grand.... for every charge filed. The Labor Dept doesn't handle it, UPS Legal does.

And last I checked, lawyers don't work for free.

My business agent would make you eat your own shorts if you pulled something like what you are proposing.

Oh yeah.

He wouldn't hesitate. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Last edited:

Shawnn

What do they do when you are on vacation?
Here a update, A " No Rehire " Status can be changed buy the manager who closed your file,
And also be honest and truthful upon your request to work for Ups if you return. ...
All "no rehire" are given to anyone who leaves this means " Banned For Life ".......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi Everyone. I will try and keep this short and sweet. I have been a backup International auditor for a couple years now, and have recently decided that I would no longer like to remain in this position. Management is giving me the run around stating no one else is trained, I have to do it. My steward tells me that I can not decline, it would be refusal of work. All that could be true, but before I just accept that I wanted to double check here. I appreciate any and all help. Thanks in advance.

Would you rather be in the unload?

Internationals easiest job at ups