Interview 2nd time

JayCast

3 months ago i went to interview for driver position and they send me a letter with the reason and copy of my background why they not giving me the job. I have 2 minor violations in my driving record. This week I received another email from another location for air driver interview. What should I do? there is any way to clean this violations in my records? is there a way to get the job with violations?

PT Car Washer

3 months ago i went to interview for driver position and they send me a letter with the reason and copy of my background why they not giving me the job. I have 2 minor violations in my driving record. This week I received another email from another location for air driver interview. What should I do? there is any way to clean this violations in my records? is there a way to get the job with violations?
PT Air driver qualifications are the same as a FT package car driver.

barnyard

KTM rider
When I 1st applied for a driver position, I was rejected because of an accident. I was called back after the accident cleared, but by then I had found other work. Ended up getting hired for a perm PT job 7ish years later. Found out that the person that was hired for the temp job I refused was offered a perm FT gig. That really bummed me out.