Interview for Driver Helper

hellyeahseahawks

My point is, we owe you nothing...whether on this forum, or at Brown. Being new (which you aren't since you weren't even hired yet) doesn't make you special.

Doesn't give you the right to be rude now does it? Whether I work for UPS or not, you're just rude to people. Sucks. I know plenty of UPS drivers who would be willing to help me out. I've worked with them before, and they aren't total buttheads like you're being to me. Thanks for you reply though.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Doesn't give you the right to be rude now does it? Whether I work for UPS or not, you're just rude to people. Sucks. I know plenty of UPS drivers who would be willing to help me out. I've worked with them before, and they aren't total buttheads like you're being to me. Thanks for you reply though.
Here's the difference between you and me. I got the job...magically without the help of this forum, which I didn't know existed at that time. Imagine that.

hellyeahseahawks

Just relax. All newbies get hassled a little bit. Dont take it so personal. Why do you want to be a helper ,anyways?. Crappy pay,not enough hours,not much chance to get a permanent job?

A job is a job when you don't have one and need money. I wasn't getting anything better working at a hardware store. Plus the person I'm crushing on is a driver, sooo why not? haha I didn't get it, I'm sure.