Interview for Fedex Package Handler position, very nervous

Ketchup4684

Hi, I know that most people say that getting this job would be easy. But, last July I had my first job as a stocker for Schnucks, and was let go after a month because I was not stocking fast enough (Main reason being I wasn't good at locating where the items on the cart were supposed to be on the shelves). Is this information going to severely hurt my chances of securing this job?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Hi, I know that most people say that getting this job would be easy. But, last July I had my first job as a stocker for Schnucks, and was let go after a month because I was not stocking fast enough (Main reason being I wasn't good at locating where the items on the cart were supposed to be on the shelves). Is this information going to severely hurt my chances of securing this job?
Fedex ground is loaded with Schnucks.

bacha29

Is that Schnucks or Schmucks? Seriously if you can read addresses quickly, come to work everyday and quick on your feet you'll be fine. But if you are not a good reader it will be more difficult. I felt sorry for the preloaders who were not good readers. Being a good reader is second nature for some ,for others they have to work hard just to be average.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I wouldn't think that it would two completely different companies. Good luck to you

It will be fine

Is that Schnucks or Schmucks? Seriously if you can read addresses quickly, come to work everyday and quick on your feet you'll be fine. But if you are not a good reader it will be more difficult. I felt sorry for the preloaders who were not good readers. Being a good reader is second nature for some ,for others they have to work hard just to be average.
Read? Loaders don't need to read addresses. They just follow the vision numbers. Preloaders don't even know what towns go in the truck these days. If they can't handle that, they send them to unload.

bacha29

Read? Loaders don't need to read addresses. They just follow the vision numbers. Preloaders don't even know what towns go in the truck these days. If they can't handle that, they send them to unload.
I knew who set up the "vision" concept. He's dead now thank god. And trust me it never worked very good out in the rural areas. Ground boxes got passed over to HD and vice versa because it didn't matter if it was a G box or H box.It got pulled off and onto whatever truck that closest to where the box was going and that still could be 20 or 30+ miles away

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Vision is designed to allow people with minimal skills to load a truck with even less training.
At the same time, I have no idea where section 3000 is vs 4500, and I've been around since before Vision.

irony