Interview for Fedex Package Handler position, very nervous

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Troy Nance, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Ketchup4684

Ketchup4684 New Member

Hi, I know that most people say that getting this job would be easy. But, last July I had my first job as a stocker for Schnucks, and was let go after a month because I was not stocking fast enough (Main reason being I wasn't good at locating where the items on the cart were supposed to be on the shelves). Is this information going to severely hurt my chances of securing this job?

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Do you have a pulse? Are you able to fog up a mirror?

3. Orion inc.

Orion inc. I like turtles

So know you're an expert of fedex and ups???

That narcism is just amazing

4. Big Arrow Down...D

Big Arrow Down...D Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Fedex ground is loaded with Schnucks.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

Is that Schnucks or Schmucks? Seriously if you can read addresses quickly, come to work everyday and quick on your feet you'll be fine. But if you are not a good reader it will be more difficult. I felt sorry for the preloaders who were not good readers. Being a good reader is second nature for some ,for others they have to work hard just to be average.

6. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

I wouldn't think that it would two completely different companies. Good luck to you

7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

BTW, if that's your real name, change it now.

8. Ketchup4684

Ketchup4684 New Member

Thanks for the heads up

9. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

i would agree...but he's right.

10. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

Read? Loaders don't need to read addresses. They just follow the vision numbers. Preloaders don't even know what towns go in the truck these days. If they can't handle that, they send them to unload.

11. Orion inc.

Orion inc. I like turtles

It's just hilarious how a ups driver who barely knows how ups works, answers fedex questions.

12. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I'm so glad we have couriers loading our trucks....

13. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

I knew who set up the "vision" concept. He's dead now thank god. And trust me it never worked very good out in the rural areas. Ground boxes got passed over to HD and vice versa because it didn't matter if it was a G box or H box.It got pulled off and onto whatever truck that closest to where the box was going and that still could be 20 or 30+ miles away

14. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

I know a few who aren't! LOL

15. Code 82 Approved

Code 82 Approved Titanium Plus+ Level Member

Vision is designed to allow people with minimal skills to load a truck with even less training.
    At the same time, I have no idea where section 3000 is vs 4500, and I've been around since before Vision.

irony