Interview Process?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He likes to pick fights. Take him down.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
image.jpg

Fergalicious

Idk how the other hubs work, but for p/t package handlers I find the one here at Worldport amusing. They have the nerve to ask you "why do you want to work here?" as if the reason you state would be a deal breaker in your candidacy and tell you "congratulations" like you're special. Lol @ anyone who goes in with interview anxiety. And I am generally an anxious person. Like I said, I don't know how other facilities work though. It may be different.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Idk how the other hubs work, but for p/t package handlers I find the one here at Worldport amusing. They have the nerve to ask you "why do you want to work here?" as if the reason you state would be a deal breaker in your candidacy and tell you "congratulations" like you're special. Lol @ anyone who goes in with interview anxiety. And I am generally an anxious person. Like I said, I don't know how other facilities work though. It may be different.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1445469885.285015.jpg

I applied for p/t package handler... I'm having a little trouble understanding what shift I should (have) applied for

I have an open schedule anytime after 5 p.m. and I would ideally like to be home before 6 a.m. ....so I know twilight was one of the hours I applied for as well as evenings....after reading some threads ...they said evenings can last until 9 a.m.

how is that possible?

Sounds like the shifts are different for just about every center, so give your HR person a call.