Interview Questions

S

Some Random Guy

I am a 21 year old college student and had a few questions regarding working as package handler.

1. How soon should I expect a call from them after the appointment interview?

2. Typically how long until I officially start working from the day of appointment?

3. Is it difficult to get into as a part time package handler? For example, of say 10-15 people attending the appointment, how many are actually hired?

4. If time permits, can you provide me real quick with the process of getting hired and what to expect during the appointment, tour, interview, leading to getting hired and the actual first day of work?

5. And last question, I have little job experience, I only worked from 18-19 as a janitor so I was curious if this will be a huge disadvantage? Another is, my brother is interested in applying he is 19 but has never had a job so I was wondering if they hire people with no/little experience.

Thanks for your time.

OldUPSDriver

1. How soon should I expect a call from them after the appointment interview?

Answer, January 2008

2. Typically how long until I officially start working from the day of appointment?

Answer, 6 weeks

3. Is it difficult to get into as a part time package handler? For example, of say 10-15 people attending the appointment, how many are actually hired?

answer, one

4. If time permits, can you provide me real quick with the process of getting hired and what to expect during the appointment, tour, interview, leading to getting hired and the actual first day of work?

answer, Proof you breath

5. And last question, I have little job experience, I only worked from 18-19 as a janitor so I was curious if this will be a huge disadvantage? Another is, my brother is interested in applying he is 19 but has never had a job so I was wondering if they hire people with no/little experience.

answer, twin janitor's, I don't think so