Interview Thursday for Package Delivery Driver in Bronx, NY

Michigan

When I applied back in July it did not say seasonal and on the email also it just say we are now doing interviews for package delivery driver... HoJow to find out just to be sure because I do not want to buy plane tickets for nothing also I did not sign peak season thing online

HomeDelivery

save your plane ticket

UPS is accepting applications for full-time Package Delivery Drivers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam is required. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills, including the ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live.Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.

Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.

what, you can't find a local job within the same company?

Mt Pleasant & Big Rapids are hiring now in your state

PS: my apologies, did i just feed another troll?

Last edited: