interview today

Iggyiam

be patient, i know it sucks but i think the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing......it is a poor excuse for an HR department of a multi-billion dollar a year company.....by the way, they were all once management!!
i like how i dident get a name from this woman lol i dont know who i gave my info to today lol. funny thing is its one for one same thing as last night - the tour.:biting:

tritese

tritese
all you have to do is "YOUR BEST", trust me i have an employee that loads behind me and she loads 400 ALL NIGHT......remember this is a union job........LOL.......don't worry about the numbers just do "your best" as i have already said....they do NOT want the turnover......

tritese

tritese
i think you should flip a lid........it is ridiculous.......like i said before, the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing........

JonL

Hey Iggy,

I just went in for the second part of the interview at about 10:30 PM, which is about 4 hours ago. They gave me the walk-through, also.

Hope everything works out for you!

My goal at UPS is to advance and possibly become a driver, but from what I can tell, you have to start at the bottom. The woman told me in the interview that it can take quite a few years, but hey, I'm patient.

:)

brownrodster

The "A" building is carwash..and the "B" building is the customer counter......The road that runs right by the customer counter goes to the guard shack...just make a left and gown down

You gotta be kidding me. That A building is bigger than the center I work in if you don't count all the extendos, rollers, and trailers tacked on to the exterior of the building.