Interview

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My center manager wanted to send me home because my boots looked "too
Old" I said this is what happens when you don't sit in an office for a living. He was far from thrilled...but bottom line as long as you don't look completely terrible WHO CARES if your boots are shined or you have on brown socks...people want the stuff they ordered and that's it...they don't care how we look

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I think I'm pretty fair, I don't actively seek it out. But if you look homeless, we have a problem.

Never looked that bad. But, once it all turned gray, I figured my pasty Irish face could cover at least a day or two of growth.

Besides, the Amish I was delivering to certainly didn't care.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Old" I said this is what happens when you don't sit in an office for a living. He was far from thrilled...but bottom line as long as you don't look completely terrible WHO CARES if your boots are shined or you have on brown socks...people want the stuff they ordered and that's it...they don't care how we look

I wear mesh running shoes and black shorty socks every day......with my shorts and long sleeve shirt posing as a jacket. Barely a word is said.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Should've told him if you think I look bad you oughta see the Fed Ex ground driver

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a customer call in a rude hourly on a driver. Within the complaint were the words ".....he always looks dirty when he comes in to our business."

People do care how we look.