Interviewed this Morning

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by XaDe, Oct 15, 2012.

1. XaDe

XaDe New Member

So there wasn't a tour or anything like that. I got an email and a call that said I was selected for an interview for the East Alton Hub, but to come to the St Louis Hub for the interview. No interview, but in the few hours I was there, there were about 5 guys I saw interviewing for the same position and location. I fill out all of the additional paperwork; brotherhood of teamsters paperwork, w-4, Etc. and they sent my background check off, said itll be a week before they get it back. The interviewer seemed to like me, but mentioned that after everyone's background came back. they'd choose the most qualified applicants. Damn I hope I'm in that category.

2. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

No interview here, I got a phone call today (Sunday) asking if I could come in for orientation tomorrow. I said yes, but felt bad for the poor HR rep, she must be working her @ss off.

3. Brain Genocide

Brain Genocide New Member

Did the interview day before thanksgiving, Monday orientation. Got pulled out, tried the uniform, and then was told my driver would contact me soon. Been a fun busy week.