Intimidating the Members!

i guess all the compliments got you no where .... There's a saying, Flattery will get you NO WHERE .. have you heard it before?

But you never "rat" out anyone right ??
I've realized we are all fictional characters on an Internet forum. You and I don't exist. What ever you say or I say or you say I say isn't reality. This is all make believe.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When I talk about roosters I'm talking about the animal. You know the one that goes cock a doddle DOO. I don't know where you get a mans provate part from brother! Are you ok?
What happened? Your sympathy post didn't pan out the way you thought so you came back on a few hours later? You didn't even give me enough time to say good riddance.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
i guess all the compliments got you no where .... There's a saying, Flattery will get you NO WHERE .. have you heard it before?

But you never "rat" out anyone right ??
Lead isn't a rat. Stupidity and ignorance is people's own rat. When you take emotion out of dialog, that's when you can self criticize of what you say.

image.jpg
What happened? Your sympathy post didn't pan out the way you thought so you came back on a few hours later? You didn't even give me enough time to say good riddance.
He can't quit you.

Lead isn't a rat. Stupidity and ignorance is people's own rat. When you take emotion out of dialog, that's when you can self criticize of what you say.
The silent bag isn't real. T net closed and here he is. I don't take anything from him/her personally. It's an Internet chat forum. It's not reality.

The Silent Bang

I've realized we are all fictional characters on an Internet forum. You and I don't exist. What ever you say or I say or you say I say isn't reality. This is all make believe.
It's all in your mind lead .. this is all a dream... now keep your eyes on the pendulum, when i snap my fingers you will wake and will not remember anything ...
pendulum.jpg