Investigation

zdnewyork

It appears that most of what is posted on this site is a joke, or rather it starts out serious and then it turns into a joke. Is anyone who post educated enough to post a truthful answer to important questions? Maybe we shall all lose our jobs when UPS shuts completely down, then, would it be a joke?

dwlr94

I agree. Our jobs are on the line. If someone out there knows about the investigation at the West Texas Center, please respone . It will help all of us here! Thank you.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It appears that most of what is posted on this site is a joke, or rather it starts out serious and then it turns into a joke. Is anyone who post educated enough to post a truthful answer to important questions? Maybe we shall all lose our jobs when UPS shuts completely down, then, would it be a joke?

Must be a pretty serious problem in West Texas if the whole company might shut down.

atatbl

I absolutely agree! With all of the information you have given us it would be foolish for us to not understand that UPS may, indeed, "completely shut down." Given the magnitude of the developments you have lead us to, I am not sure why so many people less educated than you do not willingly divulge information to you that they may or may not have. You can all laugh now............ but just wait until Monday..... OH YOU WILL RUE THAT DAY!!!! I wish I could see all of your faces simutaneously when you reach your center and see the doors padlocked shut! Unfortunately, to my dismay, the human brain cannot possibly reconcile that many images at one time.

zdnewyork's may be able to though.....

Godspeed to all of you fools.

tieguy

Banned

I didnt realize southwest texas would threaten my job. folks time to break out the aluminum foil helmets and hide in the basements.:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
I absolutely agree! With all of the information you have given us it would be foolish for us to not understand that UPS may, indeed, "completely shut down." Given the magnitude of the developments you have lead us to, I am not sure why so many people less educated than you do not willingly divulge information to you that they may or may not have. You can all laugh now............ but just wait until Monday..... OH YOU WILL RUE THAT DAY!!!! I wish I could see all of your faces simutaneously when you reach your center and see the doors padlocked shut! Unfortunately, to my dismay, the human brain cannot possibly reconcile that many images at one time.

zdnewyork's may be able to though.....

Godspeed to all of you fools.

sounds like we'll need to organize going away parties, under heavy security of course.

The earth is still round isn't it?

Think about it- it was a joke; not the best joke, but a joke nonetheless.
I thought it was funny....till I thought about it, and no once you reach the south pole....north is the only direction you can go unless you walk in circles.

I agree. Our jobs are on the line. If someone out there knows about the investigation at the West Texas Center, please respone . It will help all of us here! Thank you.
I would be more than happy to tell you, if I had an idea what you were talking about. Which West Texas Center? There is more than one ya know.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It appears that most of what is posted on this site is a joke, or rather it starts out serious and then it turns into a joke. Is anyone who post educated enough to post a truthful answer to important questions?

When someone starts a thread that wants to learn some specific information, maybe they could give the rest of us a little hint about what they are asking about. Most of us are not from Texas or Melville, so we don't have a clue about what the thread starter is digging for. If a little more info was used in starting some of these threads, then perhaps someone from that area of the country could add more details. Or someone who is not knows where to look for that info. Otherwise, the rest of us can only wonder or make little jokes about it.

Toss out a few obscure questions about a Texas center then wonder why others on this site,some who live thousands of miles away,have no idea what you are talking about.

Corporate found out about a division manager having A Texas hold em tournament with other managers in the office and there going to fire them all.
Was the division manager's nick name "Grape Ape"?

As far as I know, I (and maybe the OP) am the only West Texas poster on here. Since I have retired I don't hear many rumors anymore, but ya better believe I will ask around.

Was the division manager's nick name "Grape Ape"?

As far as I know, I (and maybe the OP) am the only West Texas poster on here. Since I have retired I don't hear many rumors anymore, but ya better believe I will ask around.
Dude i'm from O H I O I have no clue what goes on in Texas but I sure wish the longhorns would have gone to the big ten so O hio state could kick there ass once a year.

Dude i'm from O H I O I have no clue what goes on in Texas but I sure wish the longhorns would have gone to the big ten so O hio state could kick there ass once a year.
OK, my bad I didn't put a smiley at the end of my first sentence. The Grape Ape comment was more of a wishing in wind sortta thang. Although it isn't too far fetched of a possible scenario. lol.