InvisIble UPS guy

Hedley_Lamarr

Does this happen to you guys too? You go to a stop like a doctor's office, or any business, and the people there pretend like they don't see/hear you. I walk in and say "Hi UPS."..............Nothing............"Hi UPS." Again, nothing.....I don't understand what goes on in doctor's offices especially, but nobody wants to sign, or even cop to the fact that I'm standing there. I sheet them closed when They won't sign. Then I always get a message from the center asking me to go back. So I reply "I will go back if they will stop pretending like I'm invisible."

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
LOL I had that happen at Sonic awhile back. I left w/ a NDA. Unfortunately for the crew that was working that day, I knew where the manager lived. I went by her house and told her what happened. Never had another problem at Sonic. :happy-very:

Hedley_Lamarr

LOL I had that happen at Sonic awhile back. I left w/ a NDA. Unfortunately for the crew that was working that day, I knew where the manager lived. I went by her house and told her what happened. Never had another problem at Sonic. :happy-very:
My route is all Indians, and they are the most suspicious people in the world. They seem to think if they sign for a package the gestapo is gonna come for them. It's really annoying, I have like twenty to thirty send agains every day...

My route is all Indians, and they are the most suspicious people in the world. They seem to think if they sign for a package the gestapo is gonna come for them. It's really annoying, I have like twenty to thirty send agains every day...

Well if the white man took all your land you`d be suspicious too.

TheDick

A

anonymous6

Does this happen to you guys too? You go to a stop like a doctor's office, or any business, and the people there pretend like they don't see/hear you. I walk in and say "Hi UPS."..............Nothing............"Hi UPS." Again, nothing.....I don't understand what goes on in doctor's offices especially, but nobody wants to sign, or even cop to the fact that I'm standing there. I sheet them closed when They won't sign. Then I always get a message from the center asking me to go back. So I reply "I will go back if they will stop pretending like I'm invisible."

you're making funny, right?

i just yell SOMEONE NEEDS TO SIGN FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

There are two options to consider in this situation:

1) sheet as "not ready" and leave

2) wait until they finally acknowledge you but it might be a while

I prefer the first. I've even left an info notice on the desk a few time. Filled it out right there while they were ignoring me.

M

Mike23

Oh, also yell at the top of your lungs, 'I work for UPS and I need a signature please! I find it rude to be ignored.' Usually you get a complaint but you never hear about it because you got the sig you needed which = happy sup.

bluehdmc

I don't think it's because you're UPS, they probably ignore everyone who goes there. When did you ever NOT have to wait to see a doctor? That seems to be one of the things they teach them in medical school. I've seen 2 new doctors recently, was ignored at the window, then given a form to fill out, the form request my driver lic # and ssn #. The ssn is no longer used for med ins, and why do they need my drivers lic #, then they wanted a picture ID? ( they're worried about getting paid, I'm worried about identity theft). I gave them a fake ssn, told them I didn't have a license and gave them my UPS id for picture ID.
They talk about medical fraud? but I'm supposed to trust their system won't get hacked????? or they won't sell my info??, if you think I'm paranoid maybe I am but a couple of yrs ago in NJ there was a bank where the employees sold all kinds of info to collection agencies etc.

The only place I used to have a problem with this was grocery stores. They would think we were going to get in line with the other vendors. I`d say that I had a package for them and if they ignored me I`d stick a delivery notice on the window of the delivery cubicle and leave. Two days of this and on the third I would go to the courtesy counter in front of the store and have them sign for it and let them know what was going on in the back. I would get signatures right away after that.

For a doctors office the trick is to tell them its a box of candy and they`ll sign right away. By the time they find out its not you`re gone.

rocket man

Had 20 boxes of phones cod. in a convenience store I waited. NO response I put packages back on car. They came out said talk to owner on phone I said Tomorrow. The next day I was in and out with cod in 5 minutes. AND its been good ever since. not invisable here.