iphone 6 releasing tomorrow - PCM

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
LP was in the building early today walking up and down the belts auditing trucks. For the first time in years....the guard made us take everything out of our bags when exiting.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LP was in the building early today walking up and down the belts auditing trucks. For the first time in years....the guard made us take everything out of our bags when exiting.

That has to be fun for the feeders who pickup the loads from Apple. Do they crawl up your rear end with a magnifying glass on the way in and out?

Damn, It's just a phone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That has to be fun for the feeders who pickup the loads from Apple. Do they crawl up your rear end with a magnifying glass on the way in and out?

Damn, It's just a phone.

The only time apple has anything to do with the phones is when they accept delivery at their stores. Other than that, they are flown in from the Orient and I don't believe they see the back of a trailer at all during their journey.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They made a fat guy lift up his belly to see if a anything was taped under his belly.

I would have made sure he did the same thing with any young ladies who happen to work in the hub as well, otherwise it's harassment. Women want to be treated equally, then show us the goods!!! No stolen Iphones in your brassier?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Damn, It's just a phone.
I can't speak for all regions...but the trailers that are brought in here to unload are sealed with serial numbered seals at the facilities they are loaded at...and the seals are cut upon arrival. The reverse is done with the loaded trailers that leave the building headed for PA or Jersey. The serial numbers need to match. So the chances of feeders stealing is pretty slim.

20140919_183951.jpg