iphone/ picure posting question

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like my new iphone, but one problem I am having is that I can no longer take pictures and post them to Brown Cafe. My old cell phone had a lower-resolution camera that took pics that did not exceed the MB limit for uploading JPEG files to Brown Cafe. The camera on my iphone rocks, but the pictures wind up being way too many MB's to upload. My wife tried to help me reformat my pics into a ZIP file, but we still could not get them down under the limit. I cant figure out how to lower the camera resolution on my iphone. I miss being able to post pics. I have seen other peoples photos that were obviously very high resolution, how do you get them to upload?

Shryp

Or, find a program to resize them. I use Picasa, but I am sure there are other programs that make it easier.

menotyou

bella amicizia
It's a pain in the butt, isn't it Sober!!! The camera rocks, but dang! Trying to upload is a pain! I hate mobile versions of anything, too. (No offense, Cheryl.).

texan

You are not the only one that wrestles with this.

But I still love this site and appreciate it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Yeah, the photo thing is irritating. But, in the scheme of irritations, it is extremely minor. I have way too much fun
to let that get in the way of the great time i have with everyone here.

texan

Yeah, the photo thing is irritating. But, in the scheme of irritations, it is extremely minor. I have way too much fun
to let that get in the way of the great time i have with everyone here.

We should ask moreluck. She seems to be able to post a pic within .001 seconds :happy:

I like my new iphone, but one problem I am having is that I can no longer take pictures and post them to Brown Cafe. My old cell phone had a lower-resolution camera that took pics that did not exceed the MB limit for uploading JPEG files to Brown Cafe. The camera on my iphone rocks, but the pictures wind up being way too many MB's to upload. My wife tried to help me reformat my pics into a ZIP file, but we still could not get them down under the limit. I cant figure out how to lower the camera resolution on my iphone. I miss being able to post pics. I have seen other peoples photos that were obviously very high resolution, how do you get them to upload?
I still can't figure it out but as far as you liking your iPhone I told you so.