iPhone users??????

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't think the Android version has that option either. I find it hard to navigate, I always go and Google BC off the internet instead of using the App. I prefer the full site version over the App.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have been having a ton of problems with apple products lately. Something is going on at my house right now that's just draining the battery on the wife an I phones. With 100% charge we both had to
Recharge by 3pm yesterday.

STFXG

Works good on dolphin browser. But the app crashes every now and then of it doesn't like a thread...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We have been having a ton of problems with apple products lately. Something is going on at my house right now that's just draining the battery on the wife an I phones. With 100% charge we both had to
Recharge by 3pm yesterday.

I had that problem, it was because I had too many apps running at the same time. What you do is you hit the "home" button twice, and your screen will show the last 4 apps you used down at the bottom. Hold your finger down on one of the apps and they will all start shaking and there will be a little red minus sign on each one. Touch the minus sign and that will turn that app off and pull new ones over from the next screen that you can keep turning off. You can re-open them any time you need to, but if you arent using them there is no need for them to keep running all the time. I went from having a dead battery by 3 or 4 in the afternoon to getting at least 48 hours out of a full charge once I learned how to do this.

Last edited:
I had that problem, it was because I had too many apps running at the same time. What you do is you hit the "home" button twice, and your screen will show the last 4 apps you used down at the bottom. Hold your finger down on one of the apps and they will all start shaking and there will be a little red minus sign on each one. Touch the minus sign and that will turn that app off and pull new ones over from the next screen that you can keep turning off. You can re-open them any time you need to, but if you arent using them there is no need for them to keep running all the time. I went from having a dead battery by 3 or 4 in the afternoon to getting at least 48 hours out of a full charge.
Can you like a post??

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Can you like a post??

No, I cant "like" a post on my iphone, nor can I check private messages or see if anyone "liked" any of my posts.

I seldom use my iphone to post on BrownCafe, it is difficult for me to type anything more than short messages with the tiny iphone keyboard. What I like to do is catch up on reading posts with my iphone while I am walking my dogs or whenever I have a few minutes of idle time, and then I respond to them once I can sit down and use my laptop.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had that problem, it was because I had too many apps running at the same time. What you do is you hit the "home" button twice, and your screen will show the last 4 apps you used down at the bottom. Hold your finger down on one of the apps and they will all start shaking and there will be a little red minus sign on each one. Touch the minus sign and that will turn that app off and pull new ones over from the next screen that you can keep turning off. You can re-open them any time you need to, but if you arent using them there is no need for them to keep running all the time. I went from having a dead battery by 3 or 4 in the afternoon to getting at least 48 hours out of a full charge once I learned how to do this.

Also, every week or so do a "hard reset." Hold the power and home buttons down at the same time until the apple logo comes up on the screen and then release.