Iphone

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
First time ever in an Apple store yesterday. Very impressed with their customer service. Dropped $1700 on a MacBook Pro for daughter going off to college next month. They spent over two hours with her after the sale on questions she had regarding laptop. Guess some companies still believe in servicing their customers to the best of their abilities.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First time ever in an Apple store yesterday. Very impressed with their customer service. Dropped $1700 on a MacBook Pro for daughter going off to college next month. They spent over two hours with her after the sale on questions she had regarding laptop. Guess some companies still believe in servicing their customers to the best of their abilities.

Save the receipt---you may be able to write it off as a college expense.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Kids both have MacBooks and they talked the old man into dropping 1200 on an IMac.

Indecisi0n

They aren't always the first to release the latest and greatest technology but what they do release is pretty damn solid. There is a reason this company is amount one of the most wealthiest companies ever.

yeldarb

I was sold on apple with the first iMac I bought in 2004, and it's still the computer that our family uses daily. Less problematic than a pc.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was sold on apple with the first iMac I bought in 2004, and it's still the computer that our family uses daily. Less problematic than a pc.

That's because there are about a million pc viruses to ever one Mac virus. This will all change over time as more people buy Mac products. Will be interesting then to see how apple handles it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The timing of this makes it seem like this must be related to a new chatroom that I installed and was testing yesterday. Those files have now been removed and the cdn caches have been emptied. Hopefully that will resolve it.

Please let me know if these issues continue.