Iraq 10 years after

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No scandal here. Nothing new anyway. It has been well reported that there were WMD's in Iraq and it is just that now the liberals who tried to claim there weren't are now admitting there were WMD's.

Where was it "WELL REPORTED" that there were active weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ. President Bush's OWN personal, handpicked weapons of mass destruction expert stated there were NONE in iraq just before he resigned.

Show us how some "reporting agency" other than the man personally responsible for finding weapons of mass destruction could report such information when it didnt exist??

Ill wait.

TOS.

av8torntn

No, quite damning of Pentagon leadership, and government heath care withheld or denied.

You never linked anything, you gave anecdotal evidence based on what you had heard.

Troll too

That's funny. You are now just going to pretend it didn't happen after acknowledging that I did ? Seriously how old are you?

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No scandal here. Nothing new anyway. It has been well reported that there were WMD's in Iraq and it is just that now the liberals who tried to claim there weren't are now admitting there were WMD's.
I can only assume that you have not read the article. There is a wealth of new information. The rational for invading was an active program of chemical and possible nuclear weaponry being pursued by Saddam. The only weapons found were rusting, fragile chemical weapons we gave him, that had been discarded a decade before the invasion.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Troll too

That's funny. You are now just going to pretend it didn't happen? Seriously how old are you?
Old enough to be your daddy, if you must know. If you are referring to your original post on the subject, I can provide it, if the mods let me.

wkmac

wkmac, really? Why didn't they admit that the only weapons Iraq had were the ones we gave them under Reagan and GWB?

whoosh.jpg

av8torntn

Old enough to be your daddy, if you must know. If you are referring to your original post on the subject, I can provide it, if the mods let me.

Troll too.

I guessed you either had to be very young or very old from you posts. I posted links to this WMD information numerous times over the years. I guessed you were either young and bitter so you would just pretend I didn't or old and forgetful. I'm glad to know which one.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll

wkmac

Very interesting read on several levels. I found the fact that soldiers were under orders to remain silent and even mislead the Congress of their discovery. My own gut tells me the "WHY?" may be the fact that many of these WMD's date back to the 1980's and Iraq's war with Iran. But more troublesome is they had "Made in America" stamped all over them. I said during the war nothing would and is being found because of a USA connection and I suspect I'm getting closer to being right!

American Forces Found 5,000 Chemical Weapons In Iraq—Just Not the Ones the Bush Administration Claimed Were There

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like I said to AV8 and he refuses to accept..

"
These were not products of the active, ongoing chemical weapons program that the Bush administration claimed existed and had to be stopped when it first made the case for war in Iraq. All the weapons were all more than a decade old by the time they were discovered. Most were made in the 1980s, and every single one of them had been created before 1991.

The Times says flatly that "the discoveries of these chemical weapons did not support the government’s invasion rationale.""

OF course these weapons had USA stamped all over them, this has been documented many times.

The last thing the BUSH administration wanted to do was throw Reagan under the BUS.

TOS.

av8torntn

Very interesting read on several levels. I found the fact that soldiers were under orders to remain silent and even mislead the Congress of their discovery. My own gut tells me the "WHY?" may be the fact that many of these WMD's date back to the 1980's and Iraq's war with Iran. But more troublesome is they had "Made in America" stamped all over them. I said during the war nothing would and is being found because of a USA connection and I suspect I'm getting closer to being right!

American Forces Found 5,000 Chemical Weapons In Iraq—Just Not the Ones the Bush Administration Claimed Were There

I don't know why either but I have my suspicions there were other reasons.

Last edited: