Union Politics - IRB busts the Ohio Confrence of Teamsters

Hofficer Hater

Did you read the report? These guys spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in golf equipment for them and their cronies.

The IRB is attempting to dissolve the Conference because that work is normally performed by the Joint Council.

The investigators found that 70% of the money was used to benefit the hofficers instead of the members.

Non of the anti-awful locals in beautiful Ohio were indicted...only those that support Junior. I wonder why?

5habits100

Did you read the report? These guys spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in golf equipment for them and their cronies.

The IRB is attempting to dissolve the Conference because that work is normally performed by the Joint Council.

The investigators found that 70% of the money was used to benefit the hofficers instead of the members.

Non of the anti-awful locals in beautiful Ohio were indicted...only those that support Junior. I wonder why?
No local union was indicted that I read.

Hofficer Hater

No local union was indicted that I read.

It was the Ohio Conference of Teamsters that was busted. All the members of the executive board are principal officers from Ohio locals. If these EB members get brought up on charges which they more than likely will, they will be suspended from performing any Teamster job. Suspensions normally range from 3 years to life. With that being said, they would not be able to run their locals.

What these guys did was a scam. Anyone supporting these thieves and this type of corruption is an imbecile and a fraud just like the 7 executive board members that were just popped.

Its even funnier that one of them, Al M out of the Cleveland local who is running for general president of the IBT appears on this report. He was the Recording Secretary, haha!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I just read the entire IRB report on PDF.
Oh my!!!!

Who's been saying this for....years?

10 point

Just read the report too.
Very damaging info on about almost all 59 pgs. Wow.
Very hard to believe this is how our money is wasted.

I can guess there's probably going to be some pics of new golf club sets with the pics of toilets and Nissans posted here.
Unbelievable.

Hofficer Hater

Just read the report too.
Very damaging info on about almost all 59 pgs. Wow.
Very hard to believe this is how our money is wasted.

I can guess there's probably going to be some pics of new golf club sets with the pics of toilets and Nissans posted here.
Unbelievable.

With the entire EB of the Ohio Conference busted that means seven hofficers from that state will go down in shame for this scam. Where are all the apologists? These guys make the Boston Bully and the 326 Belly Button Thug look like monks!

Last edited by a moderator:

5habits100

With the entire EB of the Ohio Conference busted that means seven hofficers from that state will go down in shame for this scam. Where are all the apologists? These guys make the Boston Bully and the 326 Belly Button Thug look like monks!
I think Al is running against H so you post is not entirely accurate

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is the IRB report accurate?
That's all that matters.
You have to believe that with IBT trying to rid themselves of decades of government oversight, that the General President and EBoard are going to come down hard and swiftly on these individuals and the Ohio Conference, when and if the charges are validated.
They are going to want to show the government that the Teamsters are capable of policing their own people.

In the end, I can't imagine a scenario where the IRB would submit a 59 page report of unverifiable charges.
With this and the unfathomable silence from the usual suspects of this forum, I am predicting a storm on the horizon in the State of Ohio.
This storm will likely trigger a "shuffling of the deck" among the various panels and Joint Councils.

What do you think @BigUnionGuy???

Inthegame

* is from Ohio. I wonder if his principal officer was one of these seven EB members busted by the IRB? What does * have to say about this corruption? Remember they both have defended the thug-tactics of the Boston Bully and Joe S running over an opposing candidate with his car.
SOS, could you point out where I've defended thug actions of anyone?

Hofficer Hater

SOS, could you point out where I've defended thug actions of anyone?

Are you from an Ohio local? Is one of your principal officers part of this Ohio Conference?

If you are, were you invited to any these golf tournament's?

Were you provided with a nice set of golf clubs, golf polo shirts, golf gloves, golf shoes, nice expensive hats and balls? How about one of those nice expensive towels to wipe off the sweat from the Ohio humidity?

When I inquired if I could attend the golf event I was blown off. Oh but UPS management sure got invited. I wonder how many of the awful loyalists on this site and members of an Ohio local were invited and received these wonderful perks?

Now they can't even come here and defend their hofficers for stealing all that money. There's only one word for their actions...theft!

These "seven Ohio thieves" certainly won't be at next year's convention yelling: awful...awful...awful as delegates. They'll either be on the sidelines or in jail where they belong!

Inthegame

Are you from an Ohio local? Is one of your principal officers part of this Ohio Conference?

If you are, were you invited to any these golf tournament's?

Were you provided with a nice set of golf clubs, golf polo shirts, golf gloves, golf shoes, nice expensive hats and balls? How about one of those nice expensive towels to wipe off the sweat from the Ohio humidity?

When I inquired if I could attend the golf event I was blown off. Oh but UPS management sure got invited. I wonder how many of the awful loyalists on this site and members of an Ohio local were invited and received these wonderful perks?

Now they can't even come here and defend their hofficers for stealing all that money. There's only one word for their actions...theft!

These "seven Ohio thieves" certainly won't be at next year's convention yelling: awful...awful...awful as delegates. They'll either be on the sidelines or in jail where they belong!
Any luck on finding one post where I defended thug actions? I didn't think so.

By the way, have you ever heard of the old adage (look it up) "it's better to remain silent and appear the fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt"? It fits you to a T...

I'm not from an Ohio local, but if I were, I wouldn't want to golf with you either.