Is big brother UPS watching?

ImDownWithBrown

In a newer PC today and noticed what appeared to be a camera inside the back up monitor next to the speaker. So is this a new thing?
About 10 years that I know of. They can watch you all day in every spot inside the car and see your habits, good and bad. Find a bathroom and stop using the empty cans and cups because they can watch you do that also. I dont know for sure, but its probably in HD.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
About 10 years that I know of. They can watch you all day in every spot inside the car and see your habits, good and bad. Find a bathroom and stop using the empty cans and cups because they can watch you do that also. I dont know for sure, but its probably in HD.
Hilarious!

ImDownWithBrown

yes, they were. I had a coworker on a route next to mine that got fired for helping himself to electronics. I was as guilty as anyone until they figured it out. I assume they can do that at any time. Dont have proof, just a gut feeling.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
For the love of pete...it is NOT a camera. It is NOT a light sensor. It's an infrared (IR) receiver for an optional remote control.

fpcttx.jpg

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For the last time...it is NOT a camera. It is NOT a light sensor. It's an infrared (IR) receiver for an optional remote control.

fpcttx.jpg

That's what they WANT you to believe. UPS has enough money that they could coerce the company into hidinf a camera in that IR receiver spot. So we'd research it and find only an IR eye, all the while being spied on by UPS. If they ever watch mine, I hope its just video....I talk to myself and scream at traffic sometimes

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Regardless of whether it is a light sensor, an IR sensor or a camera lens...virtually every one in our fleet of 200 has the lens covered up with electrical tape or the corner of a delivery notice. So if they are actually cameras and the company is trying to use them to spy on us...they arent working very well.

if there were cameras in the back I would piss and :censored2: every single chance I got in back. a spot right in front of the camera.

Nike

Cameras eh? Only if they put a couple in the managers office as well...

Sent using BrownCafe App

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I asked my stupidvisor yesterday and he said nothing to worry about (with his fingers and legs crossed and he looked up and to the right) Its not a camera I'm still on the payroll.