Is everyone ready to work Mother's Day?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just thought I would throw it out there since Valentine's Day was such a hit, now that it's been confirmed.

I've heard it will be set-up in a very similar manner to V-Day, which was quite successful according to the corporation. After seeing the numbers, and the explanation that FedEx was guaranteed at least 200,000 pcs., this sounds like a no-lose proposition for the company. Of course, if you're an employee that wants to spend M-Day with Mom and then get mandoed, you might not look at forced OT in a very favorable light.

FedEx2000

I've heard it will be set-up in a very similar manner to V-Day, which was quite successful according to the corporation. After seeing the numbers, and the explanation that FedEx was guaranteed at least 200,000 pcs., this sounds like a no-lose proposition for the company. Of course, if you're an employee that wants to spend M-Day with Mom and then get mandoed, you might not look at forced OT in a very favorable light.

Yeah, ProFlowers basically agreed to cover our operating expenses for V-Day guaranteeing that we would at least break even, but it sounds like it went very well. I assume that the agreement will be about the same for Mother's Day, but they are only projecting about 50% of the Valentine's volume as of now.

Myort

kind of surprised to see this. In the past, V-day has always had quite a bit more flowers than mother's day.