Is FedEx a bad Company,or the worst Company?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by thedownhillEXPRESS, Aug 15, 2012.

1. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

In outsourcing our jobs to lower wage no benefit not even employee ground drivers.

2. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

You are going to see all Part time work force, FO P1 SO and PUP part time, by doing this they will lose tons of senior employees who can no longer make a living on 17hrs a week. thus replaced with new lower paid PT employees who with the new health care options(oh yeah those are coming too) won't qualify for insurance(ALA walmart) We'll be McDonald's on wheels... except McDonald's might treat their employees better.

3. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

FedEx has become a second-rate operation. No, make that third-rate.

4. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

And you're proof of that!

5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

No, I'm first-rate. Shills are second-rate.

6. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

:happy-very:

7. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

McDonalds is way above us. We are the sloppy-seconds, red-headed stepchild Burger King on wheels. If we're really good, I hear Fred is going to scrap the current uniform design and go with an ICEE motif, or possibly Hot Dog on a Stick. Whichever is thr cheapest.

8. clown

9. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Assclown

10. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

How long before the drivers will be required to pay for their own uniforms?

11. 59 Dano

Narrow minded shallow thinking slacker.

12. Angel458

Angel458 New Member

Just like everyone else on the planet,,,free will exist! How many people outhere have accepted a job position without getting the details and wages before comming to work?? OUTSOURCING!!! to where?? Pluto, Mars?? Everyone needs a job, be it man or woman, young or old. If you don't like it, change it! Not getting paid what you think your worth?? WELCOME

13. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

I think our jobs will be outsourced to these...

[video=youtube;bJOTqjRdgSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJOTqjRdgSA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I'm thinking assclown is right on the money. Shills are way worse than normal clowns.

15. 59 Dano

Speaking of reprehensible traits, what was the reaction of those close to you when they realized you lied about your retirement plans?

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Is that all you have, over and over again?

17. 59 Dano

No, but if you're content to scream SHILL SHILL SHILL all the time I'm content with reminding you that you ran your big mouth and couldn't back it up.

18. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

to borrow a line from UPS...

Fedex is "the least best" company.

19. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member