Is Hoax Getting Evicted?

rod

Retired 22 years
I like Minnesota because in the summer we have lots of mosquitos, wood tics, deer flys and sometimes we even get no-see-ums. Thank God for Deep Woods Off. At least in the winter it gets to a balmy 40 below. Two weeks in the spring and 2 weeks in the fall the weather is perfect. (unless it rains). Every day is an adventure.:happy2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I like Minnesota because in the summer we have lots of mosquitos, wood tics, deer flys and sometimes we even get no-see-ums. Thank God for Deep Woods Off. At least in the winter it gets to a balmy 40 below. Two weeks in the spring and 2 weeks in the fall the weather is perfect. (unless it rains). Every day is an adventure.:happy2:

Isn't that weird. You are closer to Oregon than you are to NY, yet we have similar seasons, vs what sober has. My sister lives in the Adirondack Park(newcomb) and she can't go outside when the black flies come out. Her husband was born up there and they don't bother him. If you look on a map at NY, there is a blue line around the A. Park. They say if you are born inside there, you have blue line blood. The bugs hate that blood.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Well, two years later, the Innoplex is closing operations. My department is the last group leaving on July 22nd.
I will be moving to the WorldWide SCS headquarters on Morris Rd in Alpharetta which is 5 miles further one way ... a 10% increase in miles.
I visited the building last week and it is a nice facility but it is definitely a Corporate Cube City atmosphere after working at the Innoplex for 10 years.

View attachment 5427

Yeah, from the looks YOU probably don't have Recirculating Direct Fired Heaters causing you health problems with Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ultrafine Particulate, and so on like many of us OTHER UPSers do!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah, from the looks YOU probably don't have Recirculating Direct Fired Heaters causing you health problems with Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ultrafine Particulate, and so on like many of us OTHER UPSers do!

No we don't as a matter of fact. I spent 19 years in operations in the district so I know what you mean about the diesel fumes.
We had a carwash tunnel and the tractor trailers coming in would be pretty bad at times.

bumped

I need to post a pic of the WalMart parking lot at where I load my car.
No roof, no bathroom....nothing but weather, trailer and pkg car.
Yes, it is just a place to work.

Is your packge car kept indoors or outdoors. By us, our satellites must have a bathroom and a phone. All cars are indoors, and the building owners must have a million dollar umbrella insurance policy.

satellitedriver

Is your packge car kept indoors or outdoors. By us, our satellites must have a bathroom and a phone. All cars are indoors, and the building owners must have a million dollar umbrella insurance policy.
It is parked outdoors in a gravel parking lot of a local tire store. No fence, the only security is the local cops that cruise the area. I only have a bathroom at the tire store in the morning when I start my day.
-(when I do not need a bathroom to wash up)-
They are closed when I park my car, so it is pee behind the building or into a cup.
Insurance? I have no clue. I never leave any personal belongings in the car and take the keys home with me.

menotyou

bella amicizia
It is parked outdoors in a gravel parking lot of a local tire store. No fence, the only security is the local cops that cruise the area. I only have a bathroom at the tire store in the morning when I start my day.
-(when I do not need a bathroom to wash up)-
They are closed when I park my car, so it is pee behind the building or into a cup.
Insurance? I have no clue. I never leave any personal belongings in the car and take the keys home with me.

I doubt a girl is going to want to bid your route!:wink2: