Is it just me. Re:Women who work in Dr's offices

ManInBrown

It's not just women. Our mall driver was hated on his route. Not by a few it was universal.

I covered for him when he went on his honeymoon. No less than 5 people said "who would marry that :censored2:"

Some people don't have great social skills.

I have horrible social skills. The personality of a doormat. I couldn't make small talk with someone, if you held a gun to my head and said do it or I'm pulling the trigger. That being said, I'm polite to everyone. But it's robotic. If I cover the same route for a week, I am saying the same 20 words to every person on the route, all 5 days. Got these 5 for you today. Just need a signature. What's your last name again? Have a good one

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I have horrible social skills. The personality of a doormat. I couldn't make small talk with someone, if you held a gun to my head and said do it or I'm pulling the trigger. That being said, I'm polite to everyone. But it's robotic. If I cover the same route for a week, I am saying the same 20 words to every person on the route, all 5 days. Got these 5 for you today. Just need a signature. What's your last name again? Have a good one
Once you get a route that will change.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was recently told that my dad was not my dad. My mom, my dad and the person who told me are dead now!!!! That just sucks. Makes sense tho, all my older siblings dies from heart attack, and I have not. Dad had a bad heart at age 29. What to do, what to do......

ManInBrown

Once you get a route that will change.

Trust me. It won't. I wasn't born with the small talk gene. I sometimes wonder when I finally get my own route how awkward it will be. Seeing the same people for 10-15 years and talking to them every day, without ever really saying anything.

Not a big deal though. As long as the check cashes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was recently told that my dad was not my dad. My mom, my dad and the person who told me are dead now!!!! That just sucks. Makes sense tho, all my older siblings dies from heart attack, and I have not. Dad had a bad heart at age 29. What to do, what to do......
Wut? So adopted or mom liked her some ups man?

Big Arrow Down...D

Trust me. It won't. I wasn't born with the small talk gene. I sometimes wonder when I finally get my own route how awkward it will be. Seeing the same people for 10-15 years and talking to them every day, without ever really saying anything.

Not a big deal though. As long as the check cashes.
But you will gain a relationship with them, it just happens.

Big Arrow Down...D

Maury Povich?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Weird. I mean your parents will always be your parents but for medical history would be nice to know
I know my sister and brother died at 59 and 52, my other brother had open heart at 56. And I was told I am good. bp of a 15 yr old, good enough. I mean what else can I ask, lol. Dad had heart attack at 29. lived to be 79, did not die of heart. Mom had lung cancer, died at 70. Thats all no one left, all uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, gone.