Is it just me. Re:Women who work in Dr's offices

margaritaville

Dentist "usually" have nice employees. Its the municipal people that are lazy as :censored2:.

Also kind of off topic but relevant to worthless lazy bitches. I had this resi SAVER to deliver this week. I was covering this other drivers route so didnt get to her house til like 6. When i pull up she is looking at her watch with bitch face on. And goes, "ive been waiting all day for this."

I thinking "ya you are a fatass who probably sat around all day not working, why i been busting my ass in 90 degree weather and this package of yours is a next day which means it came ALL the way across the country in one day to your house. But thats still not good enough for you. Go back to watching daytime tv u worthless pos."

But i just said "thanks, bye" handed it to her and blew her off like i didnt care.

P

pickup

Weird. I mean your parents will always be your parents but for medical history would be nice to know

That's what the doctors would like to get their hands on : the medical history of your ancestors so they can treat you(with pharmaceuticals, of course) as if you have the diseases your ancestors had. It's better to tell them nothing. But I digress.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's what the doctors would like to get their hands on : the medical history of your ancestors so they can treat you(with pharmaceuticals, of course) as if you have the diseases your ancestors had. It's better to tell them nothing. But I digress.
Lol you're nuts. My wife is in the medical
Field. Not fully disclosing your or your family's medical history leads to many deaths every year.

P

pickup

and let me add: it's good that Tooner knows that he wasn't her dad, otherwise she might very well be paying the price for a bad heart that her non biological father had.

P

pickup

Lol you're nuts. My wife is in the medical
Field. Not fully disclosing your or your family's medical history leads to many deaths every year.

So she may be in the medical field but I don't think you are , so you are in no position of authority to declare me "nuts".

play the following from 15:22, any of you see that "blond broad" in the waiting rooms of the doctors you deliver to?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I take no drugs. Unless I am dying I wont. My brother who is alive worries constantly about his health. I dont. My "dad" always told me I should get checked, and I did several times. Just to ease his mind. Once they said I had a heart murmur, the next time I didnt. But I didnt know then what I knew since. I dont think he knew. I dont even know if I know. Either way I am good to go.

alwaysoverallowed

Dealing with these idiots is so frustrating because you want to just service cross the stop and leave the info notice on the window BUT you can't becuase management is spineless when it comes to dealing with consignees and won't back you up yet they'll bitch and moan about time allowance for the stop. I want to make a pin to wear at these stops that says "I don't mind waiting 'cause I'm making $50 an hour to stand here" just to knock them down a peg.

alwaysoverallowed

I like being passive aggressive too and say things like "I understand my wife was a receptionist in college before she got her banking job but now she's a stay at home mom. Hey who sold the doc that Audi? I was looking at getting an s4."

calcio56

I covered a new route today. Had a scheduled pick up at a doctors office, walked in right on time and asked if she had anything going out. The look of bewilderment astonished me so I asked if a person in brown usually stops by around this time. Again she looks at me like I'm crazy and says no. I asked if she was sure, at which point she goes well we normally post a sign on the first floor if we have anything.

Guess I should have known about that sign..

Brownslave688

Dealing with these idiots is so frustrating because you want to just service cross the stop and leave the info notice on the window BUT you can't becuase management is spineless when it comes to dealing with consignees and won't back you up yet they'll bitch and moan about time allowance for the stop. I want to make a pin to wear at these stops that says "I don't mind waiting 'cause I'm making $50 an hour to stand here" just to knock them down a peg.
My management team backs me.

I had a parts counter guy at a dealership tell me I had to wait until after he got parts for a mechanic. I said I just need you to sign real quick. Realistically we are talking 5 seconds. Nope. Ok I'm refusing it and walked out.

They threw an absolute bitch fit. I went back for the pick up and they gave me all kinds of hell. Sayin they had a mechanic on the clock for $100 an hour. I laughed at them told them I know exactly how their pay system works and that I make more than any of them.

They didn't take that too well. Tough. Lol

alwaysoverallowed

My management team backs me.

I had a parts counter guy at a dealership tell me I had to wait until after he got parts for a mechanic. I said I just need you to sign real quick. Realistically we are talking 5 seconds. Nope. Ok I'm refusing it and walked out.

They threw an absolute bitch fit. I went back for the pick up and they gave me all kinds of hell. Sayin they had a mechanic on the clock for $100 an hour. I laughed at them told them I know exactly how their pay system works and that I make more than any of them.

They didn't take that too well. Tough. Lol
I use to have a good center manager. one time i gave the info notice to the manager of a papa johns becuase she kept taking phone orders. She called in a concern and I was told to go back but I couldn't becuase I would have missed the air trailer. Sup came out and delivered it, paychecks, at 730 center manager and sup both said I made the right call.

Brownslave688

I use to have a good center manager. one time i gave the info notice to the manager of a papa johns becuase she kept taking phone orders. She called in a concern and I was told to go back but I couldn't becuase I would have missed the air trailer. Sup came out and delivered it, paychecks, at 730 center manager and sup both said I made the right call.
My center manager probably would of told them to come pick it up at the center. Lol

I've called him many times during a stop when people are threatening to call in. Customers are usually amazed when you say ok I'll call him.

It's great knowing your boss has your back.

Re-Raise

My center manager probably would of told them to come pick it up at the center. Lol

I've called him many times during a stop when people are threatening to call in. Customers are usually amazed when you say ok I'll call him.

It's great knowing your boss has your back.
My first year driving I had probably the best Center Manager of my career. I was at a factory's dock delivering. I unloaded about 15 packages and went into the receiving office to get a signature.

The guys sitting in there said they couldn't sign but the guy who signs for packages would be back in a while. I called the center and the Center Manager said take out a piece of paper in front of them and draw a map to the center where they can come and pick their crap up. Drop it on the desk and load up the packages.

They are few and far between, but it is nice when they have your back.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I remember one time this medical place got 30 boxes of Henry Schwinn or whatever the f__k it's called. I finally got it all in and leaned into a room with some people sitting in it. This woman instantly turns around and pushes the DIAD back at me and says "I'm sorry. We're having a meeting. You'll have to get someone else to sign." I wanted to sock her a good one. If it didn't take me ten minutes to unload it all it all would have gone back with a refusal sheet.

Another time at a place that wasn't a doctor's office or anything medical but no less of a pain in my ass I knocked on the management office's door and leaned in. This lady on the phone gives me the 'one minute' finger so I stand there for a moment. She then comes over, but instead of just signing she closes the f__king door IN MY FACE and locks it. Refused delivery and I was gone. The funny thing is I noticed it was her name on the consignee label.

I don't know where these people get their high horse mindset from but they need a real attitude adjustment.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Women in doctors offices are the worst.

One time I went to deliver and the lady goes ":censored2: I'm off in 10 seconds. You're gonna have to wait for another nurse."

Bunch of idiots who think they're better than you.

FilingBluesFL

There's a few routes around here that are heavily doctors offices.

One was an oncology place, with an older bitchy gal behind the desk.

I had a hand cart of stuff, two smaller cases of paper on the bottom.

"Ok, you can put those there, and then those two boxes on the bottom YOU can go ahead and put those away in this closet here." "Uh, no. You pick one place, that's where they go."

She got an attitude, I slid the hand cart out right where it was. She shoved the stuff off the two cases of paper, and then she grabbed the one case of paper by the strap, and literally heaved the dang thing in to the closet, and then did it again with the second case. I was moderately impressed.

So I say "That didn't look to be that difficult. I don't know why you thought I should do it."

BAZINGA!!!!!

Yeah, I think she called in on that one lol

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Getting signatures from crabby receptionists is a lot easier now that we are delivering their personal Amazon and Zappos packages along with the normal stuff for their business. Nothing, and I mean nothing will light a fire under a crabby lady's ass to provide a signature quite like seeing her precious Zappos box being walked back out to the package car with "RTS" written on it. Its amazing the difference that proper motivation can make in a persons willingness to be cooperative.

soberups

My willingness to wheel 5 boxes of paper down the hallway and into the copier room is directly proportionate to the customer's willingness to stop what they are doing for 5 seconds to sign the DIAD.

soberups

I was at a factory's dock delivering. I unloaded about 15 packages and went into the receiving office to get a signature.

The guys sitting in there said they couldn't sign but the guy who signs for packages would be back in a while. I called the center and the Center Manager said take out a piece of paper in front of them and draw a map to the center where they can come and pick their crap up. Drop it on the desk and load up the packages.

They are few and far between, but it is nice when they have your back.

I had a deal like that once, I had practically killed myself handtrucking about 350 lbs of books up some steps and clear into the back of a bookstore. I had already unloaded them off the cart when the lady who was working there said "there is only one person authorized to sign, she will be back in half an hour."

I didn't have half an hour, and I didn't want to have to muscle that hell-pile of books clear back out to the truck. So I lied. I said "if you sign the back of this Delivery Notice, it will authorize me to bring them back tomorrow. Otherwise, they will all go back as refused and your company will get billed for the return shipping costs." It was all pure BS of course, but she bought it and signed the Delivery Notice and went back to dealing with customers...which gave me a chance to sneak out of there without having to haul 350 lbs of RTS'd books with me!