Is it me or are most browncafe users here are trolls or :censored:bags...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
to other users who are UPS employees that hate their jobs and want to quit?

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experienced UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experienced UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quit rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work) Some of us don't necessarily find the job themselves difficult but rather dealing with supervisors or management threatening them with termination difficult. It wouldn't be so bad if UPS had better management but unfortunately, there's no such thing as good management in UPS.

If they are insulting you as you have posted, then you are correct.

There is a lot of good management in UPS...you just have not met any of them.

Leadership is not automatic just because you put a title in front of your name, and you sure as hell will not develop as a leader from a CBT!

Good Luck.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
picgifs-mind-blown-1995183.gif

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
to other users who are UPS employees that hate their jobs and want to quit?

Look, I get it. We know what we got ourselves into when applying for UPS. We know that many here on browncafe have been there and done that. We all know how :censored2:ty it is to start off at the bottom of the barrel positions like Package Handling but could many of you experienced UPSers and browncafe users at least have the courtesy to understand that some lesser experienced UPSers or any UPSers have different situations and different reasons as in to why they hate their jobs and quit rather than resorting to insults(calling them wimps or pansies for not being able to handle hard labor work

Complaining about what happens here on this forum isn't going to help. Frankly everyone here will do what they have always done whether you like it or not. If you don't like what has been said, just ignore it.