Is it me or is it that fulltime drivers are the most selfish and self-absorbed ppl?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Re: Is it me or is it that fulltime drivers are the most selfish and self-absorbed pp

Every job is meant to live off of. A job is a job. And yes, I'm talking about the trailer drivers. Part time job should be 4-6 hours, not 2 - 3.5 hours. And yes, we have every right to compare our job and benefits and compensation with yours since we worker harder than you guys in filthy dusty warehouse for far less money while you guys sit on your *****es all day driving and have the audacity to cry and moan that its hard.
First of all, sorry you get sent home early everyday...maybe that's testament to how poorly you do your job. I average 22-24 hrs a week at ups (even at 15+ an hour, still can't live on that alone) And you really want something to whine about? Lol do you know how much the feeder drivers make for as you say, sitting on their *****es and driving?? Lmao. Back in your long box, troll. Or quit.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Re: Is it me or is it that fulltime drivers are the most selfish and self-absorbed pp

I've never seen Feeder driver complain about a trailer being loaded or unloaded too slowly, much less resort to bribes. I've seen them complain to Management, but only so they don't have to take the blame for the trailer not making it's pull time. We could care less what time it pulls. First thing you lose in Feeders is that BS "sense of urgency" as it applies to anything but the next rest stop.

UPSGUY72

Every job is meant to live off of. A job is a job. And yes, I'm talking about the trailer drivers. Part time job should be 4-6 hours, not 2 - 3.5 hours. And yes, we have every right to compare our job and benefits and compensation with yours since we worker harder than you guys in filthy dusty warehouse for far less money while you guys sit on your *****es all day driving and have the audacity to cry and moan that its hard.

I guess that depends on what your definition of living is... However, making $10 hour for 20 hrs or less a week isn't going to go to far theses days.

Most PTimers that only work PT at UPS and don't want ever go FT are here for the benefits they have FT jobs or are self employed. There isn't another PT job out there that gives you free bennys (healthcare / pension ) especially for working less that 20 hrs a week.

PT get the same benefits that FT get at UPS. The only difference between PT and Ft are Pay and hrs and type of job.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

First of all, sorry you get sent home early everyday...maybe that's testament to how poorly you do your job. I average 22-24 hrs a week at ups (even at 15+ an hour, still can't live on that alone) And you really want something to whine about? Lol do you know how much the feeder drivers make for as you say, sitting on their *****es and driving?? Lmao. Back in your long box, troll. Or quit.

My hub is a small hub. And your last post makes you look very ignorant. I'm not the most experienced member and only been at ups for few months and I know that your hours are based on seniority and volume. Ofourse you're going to average more hours than me if you work at a bigger hub and have more seniority than I do.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

My hub is a small hub. And your last post makes you look very ignorant. I'm not the most experienced member and only been at ups for few months and I know that your hours are based on seniority and volume. Ofourse you're going to average more hours than me if you work at a bigger hub and have more seniority than I do.
Since my first day, I've never been sent home before the sort was done. You've only been here a few months??? I don't believe it!! You talk a big, tough guy talk badmouthing other PTers and drivers, I figured you had YEARS of experience here at glorious brown!! I'm not the ignorant one running my mouth about things I don't understand.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I guess that depends on what your definition of living is... However, making $10 hour for 20 hrs or less a week isn't going to go to far theses days.

Most PT that only work PT at UPS and don't want ever go FT are here for the benefits they have FT jobs or are self employed. There isn't another PT job out there that gives you free bennys (healthcare / pension ) especially for working less that 20 hrs a week.

PT get the same benefits that FT get at UPS. The only difference between PT and Ft are Pay and hrs and type of job.

some of us go to college and can't work more than part time so they only can rely on their part time job. We are/were all somebody's child (in others words, we are all human) so we all need money to live.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Since my first day, I've never been sent home before the sort was done. You've only been here a few months??? I don't believe it!! You talk a big, tough guy talk badmouthing other PTers and drivers, I figured you had YEARS of experience here at glorious brown!! I'm not the ignorant one running my mouth about things I don't understand.

I don't know if you know this, but you're a very arrogant soul. You're acting like you know it all and the people who are new at UPS are idiots and dont know anything and should shut their mouth up and take it all. Don't you see it, you're tormenting the newteamsters, you never have anything positive to say to them. That's not how you welcome people.

UPS Preloader

I don't know if you know this, but you're a very arrogant soul. You're acting like you know it all and the people who are new at UPS are idiots and dont know anything and should shut their mouth up and take it all. Don't you see it, you're tormenting the newteamsters, you never have anything positive to say to them. That's not how you welcome people.

BB58, you do seem to be a little on edge the last few days. LOL (JMO)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

You TITLED your thread calling drivers selfish, called most PT'ers bums, feeder drivers lazy and you want ME to say something positive to welcome YOU? I'm tormenting you by calling you on your BS and ignorance?? And the minute I did, you changed your tune, and we all became "GOD'S CHILDREN" lol. And if you're deferring to your sups at ups to give you positive feedback....you're working for the wrong company. No one at ups is going to pat you on the back and hand you a doughnut for unloading a trailer....even if you did it well.

UPS Preloader

You TITLED your thread calling drivers selfish, called most PT'ers bums, feeder drivers lazy and you want ME to say something positive to welcome YOU? I'm tormenting you by calling you on your BS and ignorance?? And the minute I did, you changed your tune, and we all became "GOD'S CHILDREN" lol. And if you're deferring to your sups at ups to give you positive feedback....you're working for the wrong company. No one at ups is going to pat you on the back and hand you a doughnut for unloading a trailer....even if you did it well.

What? No more doughnuts for unloading trailers.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

you're very typical. Always using the straw man, always taking people's text out of context to support your selfish little arrogant argument. I said most part timers are lazy which is the truth. Everything that I've said is the truth. It seems like you're having a hard time coping with reality and bashing those who fling it at you to the fullest.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

They've given us doughnuts many times for simply unloading trailers...
the doughnut was theoretical, a proverbial carrot. Yes we've gotten bagels, doughnuts, burger king etc, they're just happy we still show up lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

you're very typical. Always using the straw man, always taking people's text out of context to support your selfish little arrogant argument. I said most part timers are lazy which is the truth. Everything that I've said is the truth. It seems like you're having a hard time coping with reality and bashing those who fling it at you to the fullest.
And my point, is you are basing this "truths" on what? The five min you've worked here? Please. Conversation over, I should've been out three posts ago. Waste of time.

texan

the doughnut was theoretical, a proverbial carrot. Yes we've gotten bagels, doughnuts, burger king etc, they're just happy we still show up lol.
It still was an act, gesture, or reaching out to show appreciation.:happy-very:

Buck Fifty

If the contract doesn't give them a raise or more pork they won't support it. If the contract gives part timers more pork than them its a problem, but if they get more pork its an all out yes and harassing and brainwashing part timers to vote yes. I'm voting yes on this contract. Although its only a .50 cent raise, its still something. What you want us to do, vote that down and we will get NOTHING on the next contract while you fulltimers get all the pork off the sweat of the parttimers that the lying union subsidize from us to compensate the fulltimers. I'm only 19 yrs old and I I'm not eligible for any fulltime job at UPS, so I can wait. So if this contract makes you cannot retire, then so be it. You have to take some L with the W too.

i aint even caring .