Is it possible to get a ups.com email address

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just went to upsers.com and did not see the 20-25% offer that you spoke of. All they had was the 10% standard offer. I also have a Dell Inspiron and, other than the short battery life (IMO), I have not had a problem with it and it is perfect for what I do (online banking, keeping track of my credit cards, watching the meteoric rise to stardom of But Benefits Are Great) as I have the wireless card and print server so I can surf and print from anywhere in my condo. (BBAG-JK-Sorry to see you were brought down a peg at work today. Remember, you are only as good as you last shift.)

Wannabee, you need to go to the NMA to see what the current wage rates are. It is on the left side of the home page of this forum.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
...(BBAG-JK-Sorry to see you were brought down a peg at work today. Remember, you are only as good as you last shift.)....

'twas a worthwhile lesson, it was. "Those who don't learn from being smashed in the head with 70lb boxes all day are doomed to....doomed to, uh.....what was I saying?....OH YEAH....doomed to suffer drain brammage"