Is it still Bush?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
0jimmy_jr.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where are you when the head of your country is ashamed of the country and continually apologizes for the USA ??? Twilight Zone or Outer Limits?? I'd much rather be in the bizarro world of Seinfeld than under B.O.'s spell.

bbsam

Staff member
Where are you when the head of your country is ashamed of the country and continually apologizes for the USA ??? Twilight Zone or Outer Limits?? I'd much rather be in the bizarro world of Seinfeld than under B.O.'s spell.
Ok, I get it. You know where all the punctuation keys are on the keyboard. How very special for you.

tieguy

Banned
Where did you get that propaganda? The same place you get your stupid pictures?. Almost all economists agree that the economy is getting better and that, although amazing, the recovery still has a ways to go there Lucy. You can't expect to fix the worst recession in 75 years in one year can you? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.[/QUe OTE]

Yuck yuck, I heard a faint stimulus money heart beat therefore the economy must be getting better. He haw.

Did unionman say something about propaganda?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Where did you get that propaganda? The same place you get your stupid pictures?. Almost all economists agree that the economy is getting better and that, although amazing, the recovery still has a ways to go there Lucy. You can't expect to fix the worst recession in 75 years in one year can you? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.[/QUe OTE]

Yuck yuck, I heard a faint stimulus money heart beat therefore the economy must be getting better. He haw.

Did unionman say something about propaganda?

Unionboy was drinking Obama's Kool-aid with shots of Kleins "Likor".

obama_kool-aide1.jpg