is it still peak?

Dr.Brownz

250 stops today with no helper lol left the building 2 hours later than normal. Going to be alot of missed stops tonight.

Ups loves logistics

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
250 stops today with no helper lol left the building 2 hours later than normal. Going to be alot of missed stops tonight.

Ups loves logistics
260 stops, 450 pieces today and all week. They changed start time to 900 am for tomorrow. I was gonna wait till next week to use a couple sick days but friend that. The cough is strong

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Ahh, the beauty of feeders...I had two stops today: one out, and one back. But it was really cold today. So I played the runner going into the truck stop.

Dr.Brownz

Our center never had this before. Usually there are mass lay offs (10-15 people +a few RO's) and very little volume this time of year where you get done before doing a 3 hour long pickup route that goes halfway across town. We've been annihilated this year. Drivers have brought back stops every day this week and I did today as well.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm still running my Helper plus dealing with a golf cart route. My route usually has 150-160 stops a day, the entire route had 251 yesterday. If I'm still working next year, I will take this week as my first vacation.

Last edited:

McGee

Busier now than all of December , it's like everyone said "Ok new year, new expense budget, Order EVERYTHING you need! "Lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I'm still running my Helper plus dealing with a golf cart route. My route usually has 150-160 stops a day, the entire route had 251 yesterday. If I'm still working next year, I will take this week as my first vacation.
thats what i did, i took this week to get that extra day31st of december and to get out of the way of leftovers and busting routes

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We had 3 guys follow it 100 percent on most days during peak. Broke it off in their ass. It takes some serious anger at management to achieve that at peak. I don't know how these guys were delivering out of the 8000 shelf at 11am lol
thats impossible at xmas. Orion has been thrown out the window in our center.No one says :censored3: