is it still peak?

Overpaid Union Thug

This^ that bs needs to stop.
Calling out a local union for unfair treatment is NEVER BS. We expect that from the company. But not from the union. That is the BS. And despite the efforts of more than a few people in the local to get them to make corrections there seems to be no hope. Grievances (still pending) are basically ignored.

But this is another thread and has been discussed before. So I digress.

Bottom rung

Calling out a local union for unfair treatment is NEVER BS. We expect that from the company. But not from the union. That is the BS. And despite the efforts of more than a few people in the local to get them to make corrections there seems to be no hope. Grievances (still pending) are basically ignored.

But this is another thread and has been discussed before. So I digress.
I'm with ya man. They've done the same to us.

moldsporh

Tuesday I went out with 237 stops ....here's the deal, it's not the week before xmas, so the stops are more spread out and that's what the ie dept is not understanding.

It takes L O N G E R to del the same number of stops.

I guess they realized my 2330 eta was real so I'm back down to a paltry 175 which is still about 50 stops over diapatch.

AKCoverMan

It must be still peak. I did two just under 14s Wednesday and Thursday. But I won't be on Friday.. as I only have 9.76 hours available!

Brownpride

It's 6:40 and I have 70 left plus 15 that another driver just brought me... They want me to finish before 8:45 and bring my pick up volume in to get process GTFO...