Is It Time To Take The Next Step?

TUT

Yeah let's get the jump on all those FedExers. Wait, what's that huge crowd doing over at the unemployment office? What do you mean there are millions out looking for good jobs too? Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Not a conspiracy theorist, but it's almost as if corporate America got together to blow up the economy so that they could drive down wages and strip benefits. With the Federal Gov'ts blessing and backing. Everything's for show, and we're all getting manipulated. Wait, maybe I am a conspiracy theorist.

You sound like a liberal now, which is fair for sure. But then you get in arguments with me and others and you take the Repubs side in those, which is corp America. Your playing both sides and I suppose you don't know it.

bbsam

Staff member
You sound like a liberal now, which is fair for sure. But then you get in arguments with me and others and you take the Repubs side in those, which is corp America. Your playing both sides and I suppose you don't know it.
I think he just hates Obama.

TUT

Man-on-a-Ledge-A-step-from-disaster-E8TAF3F-x-large.jpg

The next step is a real dewsy.

vantexan

I think he just hates Obama.

I can say it until I'm blue in the face but you guys either don't get it or are so partisan you'll take one side no matter what. Obama and his white liberal, and black liberal members of his administration have run the debt up over $5 trillion during his first term. He just took steps to circumvent the law and allow welfare recipients to receive benefits without working. It's unsustainable and we're heading towards a fiscal cliff. Deny it all you want, it's the truth and we're in serious trouble. Won't matter if you make a crapload of money bbsam if they keep using quantitve easing. Printing money to pay bills inflates the currency. Your money will be worth alot less. Those of us with traditional pensions will watch their value plummet. And yet you think he's doing a splendid job, preaching class warfare. Good luck if he gets reelected.

bbsam

Staff member
I can say it until I'm blue in the face but you guys either don't get it or are so partisan you'll take one side no matter what. Obama and his white liberal, and black liberal members of his administration have run the debt up over $5 trillion during his first term. He just took steps to circumvent the law and allow welfare recipients to receive benefits without working. It's unsustainable and we're heading towards a fiscal cliff. Deny it all you want, it's the truth and we're in serious trouble. Won't matter if you make a crapload of money bbsam if they keep using quantitve easing. Printing money to pay bills inflates the currency. Your money will be worth alot less. Those of us with traditional pensions will watch their value plummet. And yet you think he's doing a splendid job, preaching class warfare. Good luck if he gets reelected.
So Obama is going soft on welfare recipients? How? Oh, the waivers? You don't know how they work, do you? Inflation is bad? That's a simplistic, micro-economic view and completely discounts the larger picture.

vantexan

So Obama is going soft on welfare recipients? How? Oh, the waivers? You don't know how they work, do you? Inflation is bad? That's a simplistic, micro-economic view and completely discounts the larger picture.
You prove my point. Too partisan. Welfare reform in '96 required recipients to have a job. Workfare. Obama is circumventing the law because he and others don't like recipients having to work, not to mention he's pulling all the stops to get voter support for the election. We can't afford a huge group of stay at home recipients, or much of anything else. On inflation. If you have a fixed benefit pension, no cost of living adjustment, high inflation is a disaster. Quantative easing is printing money to pay the bills. Too much money in circulation lowers it's value. It's inflated. Nothing micro about it. He's run up the debt and his answer is inflate the money to pay for it. How long will foreign banks buy our debt if they lose money on the deal?

Mr Fedex

Banned

Well can we talk about some of the positives Obama did instead of all the negatives.?

He got us out of Iraq
Is getting everyone FREE health Care
Killed Osama Bin Laden
Closed Gitmo
Lowered taxes
Fixed the housing crisis from Bush
Cut the deficit by half

Lets give the guy a break.Hes still cleaning up the mess left from Bush.

Rhoderunner

Well can we talk about some of the positives Obama did instead of all the negatives.?

He got us out of Iraq
Killed Osama Bin Laden
Closed Gitmo
Lowered taxes
Cut the deficit by half

WOW, someone needs to learn how to use google. You are so far off on most of these it is actually comical.

vantexan

He got us out of Iraq
Killed Osama Bin Laden
Closed Gitmo
Lowered taxes
Cut the deficit by half

You must live in Bizarro World.

**Fred

He got us out of Iraq
Killed Osama Bin Laden
Closed Gitmo
Lowered taxes
Cut the deficit by half

i dont think so , none of above except kill Bin Laden but we should give credit to Navy Seal . Well,
he got 3.5 years to fix but still blame Bush .