Is it true that Bo Fo has been put out to pasture?

Bozo Bob

Is it true that Bo Fo from Rev Mgt has been put on the bench? Geesh! How many years too late was that move? :thumbup: Too bad his feet can't touch the floor when he's sitting on the bench.

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember years ago when a sup. or mgr. went on "special assignment" that was about the last step before "out the door"!

Ret. '04

Another clue that a management person was about to be shown the door was when they were put in charge of the United Way campaign.

trickpony1

Nothing worse than a "little-man" complex. :biting:

That seems to be a recessive gene that pops up in the gene pool periodically.
We have one in the hub that is a really obnoxious individual but he continues to retain his employment.

I've heard he has had some unpleasant encounters with others off the job.

Gosh.....I wonder why.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is it true that Bo Fo from Rev Mgt has been put on the bench? Geesh! How many years too late was that move? :thumbup: Too bad his feet can't touch the floor when he's sitting on the bench.

My guess is it is more of a realignment to match the new Marketing structure put in place to move Revenue management closer to the customer. Bob is an old IE guy and the new guy is a Sales person that has been working on the new approach for a while. Again, My opinion but more of a planned transition change from an IE focused approach to Revenue Management to a Marketing approach. Time will tell.

Next time I see Bob, I will tell him you all said hello.

Bozo Bob

Please do. Here's a message for him.
bofo1copy.jpg

constructively dissatisfi

My guess is it is more of a realignment to match the new Marketing structure put in place to move Revenue management closer to the customer. Bob is an old IE guy and the new guy is a Sales person that has been working on the new approach for a while. Again, My opinion but more of a planned transition change from an IE focused approach to Revenue Management to a Marketing approach. Time will tell.

Not true. Bo Fo's boss, RC, is also an IE dinosaur. But he doesn't like Bo Fo. When KK was the mgt com member responsible for Marketing he promoted Bo Fo and put him in that job. Now that AG has replaced KK, neither AG or RC has much use for Bo Fo. But the new guy is also from IE, not sales. He's an RC tag-along butt smooch from the district RC came from. He's been in marketing for a while but he's an IE guy.

whiskey

I remember years ago when a sup. or mgr. went on "special assignment" that was about the last step before "out the door"!

Ret. '04
"special assignment" usually means traveling from building to building locating emergency exits. But with the same pay.