Is Sibel Edmonds Forcing A Serious Re-Look at 9/11

wkmac

Both republicans and especially democrats (because of majority status that they hold) IMO have to be feeling a bit uncomfortable right now. Why? Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translater who has spoken out more and more.

Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

part of radio interview transcript where she goes into "some" detail. What BTW is so important in Central Asia? pssst! It's the Caspain Sea Basin! What's in the Caspian Sea other than water and fish? Hmmmmm!

She's not new at all as I posted about her some time ago and even Daniel Ellsberg in January 2008' spoke out about the need to hear Sibel out!

Some background for those unfamilar with her. (In a sidebar) rather interesting to consider while we discuss a post Hiroshima and Nagasaki world!

Interesting enough, it wasn't republican elected persons mentioned by name as sitting on information important to the truth according to Daniel Ellsberg above. In fairness, Sibel herself also included Chuck Grassley by name so accuse Daniel Ellsberg of working for the republican agenda why don't you!
:happy-very:

As of August 5th, here's the latest of Sibel

And since someone here who tends to appear and then disappear only to obtain a persona change before coming back (I have to be honest, I do LMAO at the comedy of it all even though for others it's royal pain) but in the past the great DailyKos links were a constant so let's not leave out DailyKos in this larger story.

Transparency? Accountablilty? CHANGE?

NOT!

:rofl:

P

pickup

I'm not listening, I'm not listening. Don't wanna know. Everything is as it should be . Everything is right with the world. Repeat , Repeat the last two sentences until I believe them.

wkmac

Pickup,

I almost forgot. With all the recent talk about Obama, healthcare, looking like the Joker, etc. I got to wondering if someone had done a "They Live" thing with Obama and sure enough, someone has.

Not to leave you Blue State/Obamatons out, here you go but you will have to watch till the end to get your laugh and it is funny too.
:wink2:

It's interesting that you can plug in either a democrat or republican and either way it still works.

:winks:

wkmac

Big,

I always kinda liked this one myself!

Then again, beyond the age ole illusion of the false fear of the so-called other side, some people just can't handle the truth.

C ya around, CooperTop!

P

pickup

great videos, big arrow and wkmac I enjoyed them all. esp that little bit of the alien/george bush on the tv screen

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Google and Blogger Shut Down Sibel Edmonds’ Blog

by DefendUSx August 09, 2009 13:40 Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 9, 2009

Google also shut down the blog of Sibel Edmonds last week. Edmonds is a former FBI translator and founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. Edmonds is fighting efforts by the FBI and the Department of Justice to prevent her from testifying in a case of alleged election fraud. Edmonds is scheduled to testify before the Ohio Elections Commission and both the Department of Justice and the FBI are attempting to halt her from testifying.
On July 31, Edmonds told the Mike Malloy Show the U.S. government had “intimate relations” with Osama bin Laden right up to the day of the attacks in New York on September 11, 2001. “These ‘intimate relations’ included using Bin Laden for ‘operations’ in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These ‘operations’ involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner ‘as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict,’ that is, fighting ‘enemies’ via proxies,” reported the Brad Blog.
In an email sent today, Edmonds writes about Google blocking her Blogger account. “My Blog Site is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!”
A few weeks ago I started receiving ‘Google & Blogger warnings’ from my technologically savvy friends and well-wishers, who encouraged me to have a mirror site as a back up and or cease using Google’s Blogger all together. I did take these warnings seriously and started looking at alternatives and other options.
Google told Edmonds her blog is considered “a potential spam blog” and it would be deleted in 20 days. Google admitted its “automatic spam detection” is “fuzzy” and occasionally blogs not involved in spam are “flagged incorrectly.”
123 Real Change, however, was not “flagged incorrectly,” the same as Alex Jones’ videos posted on YouTube were not erroneously singled out to be deleted. Google works directly with the government to remove content.
Google has worked closely with the governments of the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, and most notoriously China to censor content on its websites. Google works directly with China to filter search results on the Google Chinese search engine concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information considered embarrassing or harmful to China’s totalitarian slave masters.
Google has used similar tactics to shut down political opposition in the United States. Fortunately, for the time being Sibel Edmonds is free to post her content elsewhere and not fear the obtrusive hand of Google, so obviously in collusion with the government.
Earlier this year senators John Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) introduced a so-called “cyber security” bill in Congress. It would establish the Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, an arm of the executive branch that would have vast power to monitor and control internet traffic, including the ability to “declare a cybersecurity emergency” and shut down the internet “in the interest of national security” — or more likely, block certain IP addresses with information the government does not want disseminated.
Google’s collaboration with the government — characterizing political videos and blog posts as “hate speech” and “spam” and deleting content and closing down accounts under vague terms of agreement — may not be sufficient for the increasingly dictatorial Obama administration in the near future. Armed with Rockefeller’s internet censorship bill, the administration in the not too distant future may be able to selectively censor websites it deems a threat to “national security.”
One such threat, of course, is the fact Edmonds’ revelations about the phony al-Qaeda and the late CIA asset Osama bin Laden will undoubtedly blow the cover on government complicity in the events of September 11, 2001, and increase exponentially calls for a new investigation, including criminal investigations.
Obama, like Bush before him, is not about to let that happen.

wkmac

10:09am PT (1:09pm ET): Wow... just had lengthy conversation with Krikorian about Edmonds' testimony. Just wow... coming momentarily...
Spoke to Edmonds, who says she's "tired, gotta put some sugar into her system," but that she's satisfied with what's being put on the record so far. "Things we have never discussed outside before."
A lengthy conversation then, with Krikorian, may give you some idea of what she's referring to.
Here's Krikorian, directly quoted. Hang on to your seats...
From my opinion, if I'm some of the current members of Congress, I'd be very very worried about the information that's going to come out of this. There are current members of Congress that she has implicated in bribery, espionage. It's not good. It's crazy, it's absolutely crazy. For people in power situations in the United States, who know about this information, if they don't take action against it, in my opinion, it's negligence.
[Which current members have been implicated?]
[Dan] Burton (R-IN), described as basically accepting bribes and involved in espionage for the Turkish government...she could not discuss the extremely illegal activities that Mr. Burton committed against U.S. interests, as she put it.
Also, a current female Democratic [ed note: I misheard, he later said he didn't know if she was Dem or Rep] member of Congress who has been blackmailed by the Turkish Government...called a 'hooking exercise'...she's apparently bi-sexual and they bugged her apartment, she's married with children, and they set up a relationship with another female who went in and had sexual relationships with her. And they had all the episodes bugged within this current Representative's home and they blackmailed her. ... She wouldn't give her name, but her photograph [is the one with the question mark on it in the "Sibel Edmonds Rogue Gallery." ]
The context of the discussion was that this particular Representative was amenable to passage of the Armenian Genocide Resolution. And then based on this 'hooking' operation, changed her position. She was reluctant to put this person's name on record.
[CORRECTION/CLARIFICATION FROM EDMONDS, 4:26pm PT (7:26pm ET): After reviewing our coverage, Edmonds clarifies that she did not discuss the specific voting record of the Congresswoman in question discussed above, because she didn't, and still doesn't, know her record on that particular issue. As Krikorian's quote above may have been inadvertently misleading on that point, she wanted to correct that record. - BF]
[Other people implicated included] Livingston (R-TX), Hastert (R-IL), Dick Gephardt (D-MO), other non-Congressional members, people like Brent Scowcroft, other appointed members of the U.S. government.
One of the reasons we sought her testimony is especially for these reasons. I can tell you that counsel for Schmidt has been objecting to much of the testimony. I stopped counting the number of objections that were raised. But, she's an extremely credible witness, she knows a lot about what happened. She's implicated Turkish organizations operating in the U.S. with both overt and covert operations.

source

P

pickup

Google and Blogger Shut Down Sibel Edmonds’ Blog

by DefendUSx August 09, 2009 13:40 Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 9, 2009

Google also shut down the blog of Sibel Edmonds last week. Edmonds is a former FBI translator and founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. Edmonds is fighting efforts by the FBI and the Department of Justice to prevent her from testifying in a case of alleged election fraud. Edmonds is scheduled to testify before the Ohio Elections Commission and both the Department of Justice and the FBI are attempting to halt her from testifying.
On July 31, Edmonds told the Mike Malloy Show the U.S. government had “intimate relations” with Osama bin Laden right up to the day of the attacks in New York on September 11, 2001. “These ‘intimate relations’ included using Bin Laden for ‘operations’ in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These ‘operations’ involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner ‘as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict,’ that is, fighting ‘enemies’ via proxies,” reported the Brad Blog.
In an email sent today, Edmonds writes about Google blocking her Blogger account. “My Blog Site is now blocked by Google’s Blogger. They will not let me post during this most sensitive period, when I am about to provide deposition on Foreign US government illegal operations in the United States!”
A few weeks ago I started receiving ‘Google & Blogger warnings’ from my technologically savvy friends and well-wishers, who encouraged me to have a mirror site as a back up and or cease using Google’s Blogger all together. I did take these warnings seriously and started looking at alternatives and other options.
Google told Edmonds her blog is considered “a potential spam blog” and it would be deleted in 20 days. Google admitted its “automatic spam detection” is “fuzzy” and occasionally blogs not involved in spam are “flagged incorrectly.”
123 Real Change, however, was not “flagged incorrectly,” the same as Alex Jones’ videos posted on YouTube were not erroneously singled out to be deleted. Google works directly with the government to remove content.
Google has worked closely with the governments of the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, and most notoriously China to censor content on its websites. Google works directly with China to filter search results on the Google Chinese search engine concerning the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, sites supporting the independence movements of Tibet and Taiwan or the Falun Gong movement, and other information considered embarrassing or harmful to China’s totalitarian slave masters.
Google has used similar tactics to shut down political opposition in the United States. Fortunately, for the time being Sibel Edmonds is free to post her content elsewhere and not fear the obtrusive hand of Google, so obviously in collusion with the government.
Earlier this year senators John Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) introduced a so-called “cyber security” bill in Congress. It would establish the Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, an arm of the executive branch that would have vast power to monitor and control internet traffic, including the ability to “declare a cybersecurity emergency” and shut down the internet “in the interest of national security” — or more likely, block certain IP addresses with information the government does not want disseminated.
Google’s collaboration with the government — characterizing political videos and blog posts as “hate speech” and “spam” and deleting content and closing down accounts under vague terms of agreement — may not be sufficient for the increasingly dictatorial Obama administration in the near future. Armed with Rockefeller’s internet censorship bill, the administration in the not too distant future may be able to selectively censor websites it deems a threat to “national security.”
One such threat, of course, is the fact Edmonds’ revelations about the phony al-Qaeda and the late CIA asset Osama bin Laden will undoubtedly blow the cover on government complicity in the events of September 11, 2001, and increase exponentially calls for a new investigation, including criminal investigations.
Obama, like Bush before him, is not about to let that happen.[/quote]

right on the mark, wckmac.

wkmac

OT

Pickup,

A little something you might enjoy. Go to Youtube and type in "The Brotherhood of the Bell". A 1970' CBS made for TV movie which oddly enough was one of the first of it's kind. There's a total of 11 clips about 10 minutes long each but I think after the first one you'll get it.

If you take the time to watch the rest, I think you'll enjoy it even more. It would seem someone was trying to suggest something at the time.

P

pickup

OT

Pickup,

A little something you might enjoy. Go to Youtube and type in "The Brotherhood of the Bell". A 1970' CBS made for TV movie which oddly enough was one of the first of it's kind. There's a total of 11 clips about 10 minutes long each but I think after the first one you'll get it.

If you take the time to watch the rest, I think you'll enjoy it even more. It would seem someone was trying to suggest something at the time.

I watched a little bit of one clip and then a full clip (like 6/10) and then got enough of the gist to know where it came from , where it was, and where it might go. Then I went over to wikipedia and found the plot summary of the movie. I think wkmac, you might be an illuminati plant that is here to entice us to watch long HYPNOTIC movies. So sorry that I subverted your plans.

I no longer will pay visits to the rabbit hole that current events has become.

See link to see my alternative. http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine?ref=comics

I found my internet happy box.

wkmac

I watched a little bit of one clip and then a full clip (like 6/10) and then got enough of the gist to know where it came from , where it was, and where it might go. Then I went over to wikipedia and found the plot summary of the movie. I think wkmac, you might be an illuminati plant that is here to entice us to watch long HYPNOTIC movies. So sorry that I subverted your plans.

I no longer will pay visits to the rabbit hole that current events has become.

See link to see my alternative. http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine?ref=comics

I found my internet happy box.

LMAO!!!! If you are a good boy we'll even give you some ice cream so you'll have something to do while in that box.

Just try and keep the noise down however.