Is Solyndra Obama's Whitewater?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
food for thought...........Shade Tree Conversions at Shade Tree Conversions.
Fifty years ago, my father bought a new Ford car with a small V-8 engine and an overdrive transmission. It got just over 20 miles per gallon on a trip.
My wife drives a current production full size Ford with a small V-8 engine and an overdrive transmission. Guess what! It gets just over 20 miles per gallon on a trip. Twelve years after my father bought his car, America put two men on the moon and brought them back, but fifty years later, automobile manufacturers can’t seem to be able to increase our gas mileage, but they build European versions of the same cars that get approximately 60% better mileage.
Just imagine if every car in America got twice the gas mileage. Imagine the billions of dollars in tax revenue our politicians would lose.
My partners and I were trying to find a way of surviving today’s outrageous fuel prices. We have developed an engine and transmission package; a full size pick-up that gets approximately 40-50 miles per gallon. What we have accomplished through trial and error and thousands of dollars; you can achieve with a simple set of plans. It’s the combination of these parts that transforms a 15 mile per gallon vehicle into a 40-50 mile per gallon vehicle.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Out of 1,100 former employees they are now down to 84.
So only 84 will be splitting up these bonuses.
But for what reason do they deserve to get any bonus ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Reuters) – Solyndra LLC failed to attract any bids on Tuesday from buyers who could have restarted production, brought back some laid off staff and kept the bankrupt solar panel maker operating, according to a company adviser.
Solyndra, which owes more than $500 million to the U.S. government, has said a turnkey buyer is the best hope for getting the most money for the government and other creditors. However, no turnkey bids were submitted by a Tuesday deadline, said company adviser Eric Carlson of Imperial Capital LLC.

moreluck

golden ticket member
219oyfa.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Solyndra is one of Obama's most embarrasing investments and lost a lot of taxpayer
money......with the building all vacant and closed, why in the hell doesn't he have his team of many csars climb up a ladder
and tear down those large letters that spell out "Solyndra"?

He could've taken away Romney's photo op that day.........but he failed!!