Is TDU behind them?

You know me...
He's got bigger issues than me. Rhode Island is a one party consent state. He is correct. But.....where he went wrong was YouTube. Unfortunately it's a Californian based company, thus is an all party consent state. I won't go into detail. He will find out the specifics of what I mean soon enough. What a sad fellow.

1. I didn't mean YOUR ass as in you personally. I meant the membership slates ass.
2. UGHHH I don't want to school you on this...I REALLY don't because it would be like poetry to watch Nick W destroy her in court, but I have a big mouth, and I'm probably going to catch a ration of $&#& from him for telling you this, but I gotta do it...

You are right.....sort of. But I'm impressed that you were able to retain that information for a period, and then reiterate it on here. I didnt think you had it in yah Stinky!

It is ILLEGAL (in EVERY state) to BROADCAST a phone call between private citizens without the consent of ALL parties involved. In Rhode Island and 37 other states, the RECORDING of the call is perfectly legal. The BROADCASTING of it is absolutely illegal. (It has absolutely nothing to do with the State of California...if it did, the lawsuit would HAVE to be filed in California, and since neither party is from California, and the alleged illegal act of recording did not take place there, she would not be able to even file it.)

Here's the part where you and her "Lawyer" get schooled. The call that took place was NOT between two private citizens. The call that took place was between a union official and a member of that union. The purpose of the recording was to expose corruption in an organization. The burden of proof on Nick would be to prove that corruption was in fact exposed (Which it ABSOLUTELY was...good luck finding a judge that would say otherwise there Stinky) Therefore, the recording AND broadcasting of the call are perfectly legal under R.I. General Law § 28-50-4. Also known as the whistle blower protection law.

Now here's why Nick is gonna be pissed at me. Listen up Stink, I'm giving you pearls here son. IF this liaison goes after him with the threat of a lawsuit (YOUR post on this thread alone is proof enough there was a threat) he could file a counter suit which claims her initial suit is a violation of § 28-50-4 which states, and I quote:

[FONT=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]"[/FONT]Public and private employers cannot discharge, threaten or discriminate against an employee for reporting to a public body a violation of law or regulation or for participating in an investigation, hearing, inquiry or court action. An aggrieved employee has three years after an alleged violation to file an action for relief or damages."

And the most embarrassing part about ALL of it for this Liaison is, her claim would get thrown out, and Nick would ABSOLUTELY win his counter.

In another thread, you asked "Who is a pre law undergrad?" That would be me.

RIH251

Two things I'd like to say here.
1)At least we now know for sure it was Nick recording this phone call. I repeat, they record thier phone calls?! NO THANKS.

2) Hi Stu. if your wondering, the answer is no. We do not miss you.

You know me...
Two things I'd like to say here.
1)At least we now know for sure it was Nick recording this phone call. I repeat, they record thier phone calls?! NO THANKS.

2) Hi Stu. if your wondering, the answer is no. We do not miss you.

​Nick is not on the slate Anthony.

You know me...
Also, Nick admits every time he is asked if it was him on that call. He wasn't ever trying to hide it, so don't go pretending you cracked the unsolvable case. All you had to do was ask him to find that out. Nick pretty much wrapped up the Hospital vote with that recording, if you haven't noticed...and the thing of it is, he had that recording for over a year, did you know that? When I asked him why he held onto it for so long he answered (paraphrasing)

"I wasn't ever planning on releasing it. She genuinely tried to help me in that call, and I honestly appreciated it. Even after she ratted on me because she thought I was parked in a handicapped spot, the thought STILL didn't even cross my mind. What did it was at nominations. Her and her sidekick verbally accosted just about every single female supporter we had with some of the most horrific insults and language I have ever heard come out of a females mouth. She can say and do whatever to me, but attacking our supporters like that? That is where I draw the line. She had to pay dearly for that, and she did"

Talk about a stand up guy. Our current insult to the word "Leadership" could learn a few things from that kid.

You know me...
Nick also stated on the call that he was "qualified" for the job at the time. This wasn't the case.

From my understanding, they were hiring a plasterer/Painter. He was a Plasterer/Painter for 8 years before getting his foot in the door at RIH. But you're right. If the guy that owned his own landscaping company for 20 years isn't qualified to throw mulch at bushes in the RIH campus then CLEARLY Nick wasn't qualified with his measly 8 years experience. Gotta go with the guy off the street that they had to train for 8 weeks because he has no idea what a trowel was. The fact that he was Kevin's friend and had never plastered a day in his life had no bearing on him getting the job whatsoever. These TDU rats think they smell cheese everywhere!

You know me...
I don't believe the local hires people. HR does.

And Reddy has absolutely no say at all. You are right. He just has a LOT of talented friends that end up with all the premium jobs at RIH. I'll tell yah, that coliseum bar? Like a staffing agency for talented folks...

The scary thing is, I don't know if you are antagonizing me, of if you are just dumb enough to believe what you just said...

stink219

And Reddy has absolutely no say at all. You are right. He just has a LOT of talented friends that end up with all the premium jobs at RIH. I'll tell yah, that coliseum bar? Like a staffing agency for talented folks... The scary thing is, I don't know if you are antagonizing me, of if you are just dumb enough to believe what you just said...
Even if the BA had, as you think, the power to hire people, why wouldn't someone employ someone they know? Is that a horrible thing? If the TDUA251 get in, do you mean to tell me they will not hire, appoint or help people they know? You think the TDUA slate will hire a consultant in some capacity? Maybe a guy from long ago. Maybe from Sockgate? What a second!!!!! Omg!!! It makes perfect sense!! Now I know why TDUA says they will reduce officers salaries by 250k!!

Btw, still waiting on what each will make. Elvis help us out. Let's see numbers.

RIH251

Speaking of appointees...anyone paying attention to the TDU steering committee guy just sitting on the sideline of this little charade? I'd bet my 5% raise that the plan would be to appoint him immediately. More TDU in the house? No thanks.

stink219

Speaking of appointees...anyone paying attention to the TDU steering committee guy just sitting on the sideline of this little charade? I'd bet my 5% raise that the plan would be to appoint him immediately. More TDU in the house? No thanks.
Oh that's a definite inside promise. Who will they appoint as ABA's? Who will run the shop? Who will run office? Guaranteed they put a TDU sign on the building. I thought we were Teamsters? When did you guys lose it and put that communist propaganda organization before the Teamsters? Sickens me!

You know me...
Even if the BA had, as you think, the power to hire people,

Let me repeat for you what the membership slates liaison said on that tape. I know that retaining knowledge is not your strong point, consider this a free service.

"IF I GET THE ANSWER FROM HR THAT I THINK I AM GOING TO GET WHICH IS....TALK TO KEVIN" Remember that? Apparently not, because you're still defending the loser. Admit it Stink. THE MEMBERSHIP SLATE IS A BUNCH OF CROOKS. They are no gosh darn good. NO ONE used the words "Mob Ties" "Felonies" "Backroom Deals" "Corruption" to describe a good thing. Wake up son.

You know me...
Oh that's a definite inside promise. Who will they appoint as ABA's? Who will run the shop? Who will run office? Guaranteed they put a TDU sign on the building. I thought we were Teamsters? When did you guys lose it and put that communist propaganda organization before the Teamsters? Sickens me!

When did I join TDU you mean? When I had to interrupt my BA who said I wasn't a right fit for steward during a grievance hearing to mention that my employer had violated the National Labor Relations Act. Something my 150+k per year BA completely missed because he was too busy to meet with me before the hearing, did not investigate the grievance, never returned ONE of my calls and to be honest? He probably never even read the damn act. THEN, he had the balls to reprimand me for interrupting him because "It makes him look bad". Yeah, that's about the point where I joined TDU. Because %#*& THAT. He needs to GO, along with the rest of them. Wake up jackass. They are a CANCER to the labor movement.

You know me...

LOL You don't know him at all do you? Have you ever spoken with him? You HONESTLY don't think he could do a better job than Linda? Good lord, you are a silly, silly little man.

stink219

friend@#* it. I'm not voting.

Oh I would definitely vote. Spread the word at your job of what's going on. Is it really as bad at RIH as these TDUA folks say? I had K as a BA and he was great. I heard some people got $1.52 in your last raise. We just got a .70 raise that we haven't received yet because TDU is pushing a strike vote on our supplements. This is what we are dealing with. I'm convinced TDU wants all of us out of jobs. Spread the word buddy. Research these other TDU locals that have run their finances, healthcare and pensions into the ground. TDU locals that have about 100 UPSers out of work on these bogus charges. They would rather take a chance at a 50/50,arbitration case than getting people back to work.

stink219

I took this off another thread. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is local 804 which is a TDU local.
There is a lot of E/B in-fighting, they are blaming each other for lack of leadership. The E/B knows this last supplement will be voted down. They realized the mistake they made, not taking leadership in contract talk with UPS. They know UPS bamboozled them into thinking this was the best supplement contract in local 804 history. This board made a lot of terrible mistakes, one is firing the lawyers and replacing them with a TDU lawyer, resulting in 1200 members fired. The fat cat didn't help any, except their ego. Destroying our H/W fund, 70% members on collection. All that money going into the H/W fund is coming from the members $20.00 dollar co-pay, UPS has not put in a dime. B/C & B/S Anaheim is the worst coverage you can get. Ask the receptionist next time you see your doctor. The E/B has someone that response to truthful negative post all day, and he gets paid with our union dues. Ask yourself how is the E/B buying all this wonderful toys if they took a pay cut. Holmes suit are valued over $3,000.00 thousand dollars, the sox alone are $100.00 bucks. They pulled the biggest scam of all times, with the help of the TDU, they put out lies about the old E/B. Remember this one, Howie stoled 30 million from the H/W fund, there would be a criminal investigation if Tim S and his board won, that Howie would be arrested . VOTE NO!

C

chuchu

Oh I would definitely vote. Spread the word at your job of what's going on. Is it really as bad at RIH as these TDUA folks say? I had K as a BA and he was great. I heard some people got $1.52 in your last raise. We just got a .70 raise that we haven't received yet because TDU is pushing a strike vote on our supplements. This is what we are dealing with. I'm convinced TDU wants all of us out of jobs. Spread the word buddy. Research these other TDU locals that have run their finances, healthcare and pensions into the ground. TDU locals that have about 100 UPSers out of work on these bogus charges. They would rather take a chance at a 50/50,arbitration case than getting people back to work.
OK. I'll say it. I'd trade Ken H for Ken P ANY DAY, ANY TIME. Read it and weep. FYI: I'm not alone.