Is TDU behind them?

stink219

OK. I'll say it. I'd trade Ken H for Ken P ANY DAY, ANY TIME. Read it and weep. FYI: I'm not alone.
What contracts has Paff negotiated? You take Paff, I'll take my industry leading wages and healthcare. Paff is a communist sucking on the blood of fools. His multi marketing Ponzi scheme has you TDU folks blinded. hall gives me something for me and my family. Paff teaches people to strike. You chose your guy, I'll chose mine. If you act now, TDU will take $10 off enrollment, so act fast!

C

chuchu

What contracts has Paff negotiated? You take Paff, I'll take my industry leading wages and healthcare. Paff is a communist sucking on the blood of fools. His multi marketing Ponzi scheme has you TDU folks blinded. Ken H gives me something for me and my family. Paff teaches people to strike. You chose your guy, I'll chose mine. If you act now, TDU will take $10 off enrollment, so act fast!
He hasn't run for office but TDU supported Ron Carey and that's the IBT Gen Pres I miss. He got the members involved and negotiated for the issues we wanted. Not like these prostitutes. Your right in the strike issue, somewhat. But without the right to strike and that threat option available our negotiations will be just like our grievance procedures......stalled out and shipwrecked. Are you a steward? If not, try it sometime. Then you'll understand.

stink219

He hasn't run for office but TDU supported Ron Carey and that's the IBT Gen Pres I miss. He got the members involved and negotiated for the issues we wanted. Not like these prostitutes. Your right in the strike issue, somewhat. But without the right to strike and that threat option available our negotiations will be just like our grievance procedures......stalled out and shipwrecked. Are you a steward? If not, try it sometime. Then you'll understand.
I've been a steward for 15 years and pretty successful at it. Been at UPS 19. I had no beef with Carey. My issue with TDU is that people put them before our own union. I have a serious issue with that. Labor relations have changed dramatically since Clinton. UPS has changed as well. We need to be in a chronic state of adaption in this life. You can never make every person happy, but I'd you do right by the majority, your doing a good job.

C

chuchu

What contracts has Paff negotiated? You take Paff, I'll take my industry leading wages and healthcare. Paff is a communist sucking on the blood of fools. His multi marketing Ponzi scheme has you TDU folks blinded. Ken H gives me something for me and my family. Paff teaches people to strike. You chose your guy, I'll chose mine. If you act now, TDU will take $10 off enrollment, so act fast!

C

chuchu

I've been a steward for 15 years and pretty successful at it. Been at UPS 19. I had no beef with Carey. My issue with TDU is that people put them before our own union. I have a serious issue with that. Labor relations have changed dramatically since Clinton. UPS has changed as well. We need to be in a chronic state of adaption in this life. You can never make every person haphpy, but I'd you do right by the majority, your doing a good job.
I don't put TDU before the union. TDU has been the only outlet for early info this time around. Our own BA "says" he doesn't get the info before the members do and the only web site that has brought the vast majority of members in the Central together has been TDU. I have had no experience with them in the past but was forced to find answers thru their site. The thing that makes us the most angry about this whole contact debacle is that we feel that we are being played for fools by the IBT with the damaging language they allowed in the NMA and Central. Heck, the Ohio Rider was shot down without anything changed in it. That shows the animosity at least in Ohio for the trash the IBT allowed. You can't deny that. I don't blame other outlets for the IBTs blackout and compromises. I blame the IBT.
Thx for being a steward, tho. It's often a huge family time sacrifice.

stink219

I don't put TDU before the union. TDU has been the only outlet for early info this time around. Our own BA "says" he doesn't get the info before the members do and the only web site that has brought the vast majority of members in the Central together has been TDU. I have had no experience with them in the past but was forced to find answers thru their site. The thing that makes us the most angry about this whole contact debacle is that we feel that we are being played for fools by the IBT with the damaging language they allowed in the NMA and Central. Heck, the Ohio Rider was shot down without anything changed in it. That shows the animosity at least in Ohio for the trash the IBT allowed. You can't deny that. I don't blame other outlets for the IBTs blackout and compromises. I blame the IBT. Thx for being a steward, tho. It's often a huge family time sacrifice.
It doesn't sound like your BA is engaged enough. My BA, Sec/Tres and President sat on the national negotiating committee. Do you know why there was not a lot of info out during the negotiation?

C

chuchu

It doesn't sound like your BA is engaged enough. My BA, Sec/Tres and President sat on the national negotiating committee. Do you know why there was not a lot of info out during the negotiation?
Our BA is engaged in helping the company. Unfortunately, we don't have enough members to vote him out. I don't know the reasons we weren't (as stewards) kept up to speed on anything pertaining to the contract. I can only guess.

stink219

Our BA is engaged in helping the company. Unfortunately, we don't have enough members to vote him out. I don't know the reasons we weren't (as stewards) kept up to speed on anything pertaining to the contract. I can only guess.
Do people lose their jobs?

C

chuchu

Do people lose their jobs?
Not yet. We don't have a lot of 17i issues but there has been two times where the BA worked with or leaked info to the labor mgr to try to get one employee terminated and there was not only a lack of evidence to make it happen, the one attempt constituted a federal offense. The employee confronted the BA after the evidence against the union became exposed and if the employee hadn't forgiven the BA (who finally admitted what he had done) and pressed charges with the NLRB the BA would've been looking for employment elsewhere.
That's only a sample of his conniving and crookedness. These are facts that can be proven if pressed for info.

There is a long list of issues with this guy. We wish we had enough numbers to vote in a replacement. Unfortunately, we don't.
No matter how he tries to act like he's honestly doing his job there is not one person in our building that would trust him because he's consistantly burned too many bridges too many times. Thx for asking tho.