Is that our Cal Darden....

O/C

Yep, he work hard and fully deserves his dream house. Nice to know the American Dream still exists somewhere.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSwife0174

Just......who the sam hill NEEDS a house like that????? 22,000 square feet??? WHY?? You wouldn't even SEE some rooms for months. I don't get the uber rich.

spartandawg77

I had the misfortune to work for this jerk! Egotistical is an understatement! As region manager renovated his office with expensive cherry wood furniture and when he left, took it ALL WITH HIM! Also used his influence in contributing UPS money to his local church! Fat man also made it a point to manipulate people to his benefit! By far the biggest jerk I ever witnessed during my 20 years with the company! Guess what comes around goes around as his son went to prison for embezzlement! Rotten apple didn't fall to far from the tree! Dude just flat out used people.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I would love to be wealthy and own a nice house, but there comes a point where all you are doing with the money is trying to impress people and I find that level of conspicuous consumption to be indicative of a persons inner insecurities and rather pathetic.

Come to think of it....I am fairly wealthy and I do own a pretty nice house. It wouldn't impress a millionaire but then again I don't feel the need to impress any millionaires. Happiness isn't having everything you want, it is wanting everything you have.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had the misfortune to work for this jerk! Egotistical is an understatement! As region manager renovated his office with expensive cherry wood furniture and when he left, took it ALL WITH HIM! Also used his influence in contributing UPS money to his local church! Fat man also made it a point to manipulate people to his benefit! By far the biggest jerk I ever witnessed during my 20 years with the company! Guess what comes around goes around as his son went to prison for embezzlement! Rotten apple didn't fall to far from the tree! Dude just flat out used people.
He was in management ... Of course he used people. Duh!