Is the UPS dropoff boxes safe?

SmithBarney

I think Square triangle circle while pushing the stick to the left then right will get it unstuck...
I would just either wait for the driver, or call the 800 number and say
your package got stuck and didn't go down..
Tell you what just post the address of the box here, and someone will
make sure that the driver/center team is notified.

BCFan

Letter Boxes are for AIR PACKAGE'S only!!! Keep the freakin ground pkgs out ..... BC (not Burnt Chili)

Letter Boxes are for AIR PACKAGE'S only!!! Keep the freakin ground pkgs out ..... BC (not Burnt Chili)
Not so anymore. Recently stickers were added to our drop boxes inviting groud ARS,RS1 and internet packages. Another sticker added included the dimensions of packages accepted.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
I got mine from a retiring co-worker.

Ummmmm...okay....that has to be the grossest thing I have ever read!
I have borrowed or recieved a lot of thing from friends and co-workers but I tell you this. I will never ever freakin wear someones used socks.

What are they $1.99? Good lord!:sick:

Abyss Impact

I've reread this post so many times. There is so much false information from this person Abyss. We are professionals and any driver who has a letterbox pickup would see that white box jammed in there. My opinion is that there is no white box and this guy wants to know how to open the letterbox.
Sadly, he wont get that info here and plus he should have gotten a PS3 instead.
Well I had it there since last week, and it is still there.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
You are online now. You are reading this now.

Give us the tracking number within 3 minutes, and I will BUY you a new game system. And deliver it.

You won't, because you are full of excrement.

Please go troll elsewhere.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
Why? I'm just asking a question. Isn't that what this board is for?

I gotta tell you....if I was tryin got send a package and for 1) was dumb enough to stick it in an envelope drop box...and then it sat there for days...I certianly would have done something more then chat online about it...for days...if you work for the company...and I assume you...do (which is a little scary for me), this should have been a non-issue by now...

I think this thread it a joke...

Is there any chance you know Kenmei?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
To get a response like "I'm not stupid... why do you want the tracking #?" which, for people with more than two brain cells to rub together, translates to "This whole thread is bogus, I'm a troll, but I'm still having fun & want the thread to continue"

Go troll elsewhere.

By the way, do you like gladiator movies?

Abyss Impact

I gotta tell you....if I was tryin got send a package and for 1) was dumb enough to stick it in an envelope drop box...and then it sat there for days...I certianly would have done something more then chat online about it...for days...if you work for the company...and I assume you...do (which is a little scary for me), this should have been a non-issue by now...

I think this thread it a joke...

Is there any chance you know Kenmei?
The dropoff boxes are not for letters only. I didn't know because this is my first time using UPS shipments. Why do you gotta be so rough on a newbie.

Storm723

Preload Supervisor
stupid_signs.jpg

Abyss..go ahead touch it...