Is the White House War On Fox News Justified?

Is The White House War On Fox News Acceptable?

• Yes, Fox News is anti-Obama and deserves White House retaliation.

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • No, Fox News deserves to be treated as any other news station.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • This should be below the White House.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • The White House is attacking "Freedom of the Press".

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • Doesn't the White House have more important issues (War, Economy, Obama Deficit)?

Votes: 59 36.4%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
The White House has recently launched several attacks against Fox News, including trying to exclude Fox from Press Corp functions.

What do you think? (You may choose more than one answer)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No way I like Fox even though sometimes their people go way far to the right.I believe their fair an balanced claim.One instance I can think off is when they(Fox) reported that the insurance lobby and 30 unions were against the health care plan that past commitee.The other services reported about the big insurance company's negative reactions but made no or little mention of the union's less than positive reactions because that would show a break with the president, who they supported in the election. This is America we need freedom of the press. The heck with the White House!

bbsam

Staff member
So what's the big deal? True Fox News lovers will see this as a badge of honor. Nobody else gives a crap.

klein

Für Meno :)
Canada Sticks It To Fox News

Posted by FoxNewsBoycott on Thursday, May 14th, 2009

Shaw Communications, a cable provider in Canada, is now giving its customers the option to eliminate Fox News Channel from their homes, for good. So, now 700,000 subscribers can now remove all fear that they accidentally leave their TV on FNC. This is due to recent disparaging comments aired on the Fox News show Red Eye about Canada’s military. Best part? No extra cost, which I think would be a first for a cable company, if you know what I mean

"
"]YouTube - Fox News Bashes Canada

"]YouTube - Fox News :censored2:bag: Canada's Reaction

"]YouTube - Fox News :censored2:bag Apologizes to Canada

Just a few reasons we hate FOX !

Last edited:

purplesky

The White House has recently launched several attacks against Fox News, including trying to exclude Fox from Press Corp functions.

What do you think? (You may choose more than one answer)

FOX NEWS IS OPINION JOURNALISM. THEY DO NOT REPORT THE NEWS. THEY GIVE THEIR OPINION ON THE NEWS. THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN RUSH LIMBAUGH. THEY HAVE A POLITICAL AGENDA. MOST AMERICANS ARE AWARE OF THIS AND GET IT. THATS WHY OBAMA IS WISE TO CROWD THE PLATE WITH A FASTBALL. THEY HAVE TAKEN FOX NEWS OUT OF THE BATTERS BOX. OBAMA WILL NOW PLAY HARDBALL AND WIN THE GAME. :wink2:

over9five

Staff member
Obama has made his administration into a joke.

It SAYS something when even the Obama loving liberal Lamestream media all gather together in support of Fox News over their Messiah.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 Nathan's dogs with extra mustard !!! I don't care what they are made from.....I like the taste of hot dogs....either Nathans or Ball Park.

klein

Für Meno :)
In matter of fact, I'll be heading to 7/11 soon, to play my lottery, and all this talk of hot dogs, and the Video, will make me get an Oscar Meyer dog today, with mustard, relish, and ketchup. They are good. All beef, Jumbo size.

tieguy

Banned
This is all part of a popular liberal ploy. They want to be able to say fox news, beck or limbaugh and expect us all to make the assumption those media sources are screwed up. A quick way to dismiss the opposing voices that hold them accountable.

Obama ran on being above these types of games but has so far been extremely vindictive to the opposition.

I think his ploy will backfire. I think americans will turn to these media sources and listen to them to see why the controversey exists thus creating a larger listener base for them.

W

westsideworma

i could really care less about fox news or what the white house or anyone else does to them. Still i dont think its wise for the gov. to take on any news organization, many rights guaranteed by the constitution come to mind when I think about this.

knightablaze

This is all part of a popular liberal ploy. They want to be able to say fox news, beck or limbaugh and expect us all to make the assumption those media sources are screwed up. A quick way to dismiss the opposing voices that hold them accountable.

Obama ran on being above these types of games but has so far been extremely vindictive to the opposition.

I think his ploy will backfire. I think americans will turn to these media sources and listen to them to see why the controversey exists thus creating a larger listener base for them.

Fox News doesn't hold Obama accountable. Fox News is a right-wing propaganda machine. Political reflexes and partisan reporting are not news. Fox News' existence undermines the possibility of legitimate, conservative criticism of the current president.

JustTired

free at last.......
Fox News doesn't hold Obama accountable. Fox News is a right-wing propaganda machine. Political reflexes and partisan reporting are not news. Fox News' existence undermines the possibility of legitimate, conservative criticism of the current president.

While I think that there has always been a political bias in all news channels, I believe Fox has taken it to a new level. Never have I seen a more blatant bias than that of Fox (although I believe MSNBC is heading toward that in the other direction).

I guess there's nothing that says news has to be unbiased. But it does a disservice to the public who look to these entities to get a fair assessment of the news of the day.

I would welcome a news channel that would report the news and leave the politics and commentary to those that enjoy hearing themselves talk. Until then, I guess I will have to try and separate the real news from the hyperbole myself.